• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Themed Pokemon Parties!

cookie_lovr

Deh Clumsy Altruistic Activist
Years
  • Do you guys like to give a "theme" or setting-sort of thing to your Pokemon in a party?
    Like picking monkey pokemon, or rodents, etc.
    ~or~
    Imitating a trainer class's sort of Pokemon? (like Bug Catchers would train mainly bug Pokemon, Idols would train cute Pokemon, Aroma Ladies would train grass types, Sages would train nocturnal Pokemon and Bellsprouts, etc.

Or do you guys just mix it all up?
    ----
    I personally like pokemon that I think that can sing or dance well. ^____^"

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I only use theme teams for certain challenges, like monocolor, monotype, etc. that require me to have a team with similarities like that.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • The only thing I like to "theme" in my Pokemon teams is the nicknames I choose.
    When I was younger most of the nicknames I choose would start in z or end in y or aro (like Gold's Pokemon) though started to vary it more.
    Currently my main team is nicknamed after planets or space like things XD Though O dod fancy someone's who named their team after chess pieces (rook, knight, bishop, pawn, king, queen) which I thought was pretty cool.

Apart from that I just have a general Fire, Water, Grass, Flying Electric and Other type party (Unless you count an unevolved party as a theme)

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Usually if the Pokemon's character/personality reminds me of a pro wrestling star I name them after that person and it is a permanent member of my party :p so it can be various types. In Sapphire I had an awesome team and I am trying to reform it in Black.

Back