• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Themes!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I aaaalways use the Cherrim theme. Which is actually a little sad because it's been slightly broken for like a year or two now and it's my job to fix it and I can't even use the excuse "oh, I hadn't noticed yet" because, well, it's the only theme I use.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I use The Stand Nexus mini or Mobile Master for mobile sites (and when I want to see why my RH threads never get approved ;) GO FIX IT). And on my computer I use PC Pro (PCP lol I'm messed up) and Route 167+ (but mostly PC Pro).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm using Route 167+ at the moment. It's been my default theme for a while, though I was using New Directions for a long time; I only stopped because sometimes it would take a long time to load up pages, whereas Route 167+ is nice and speedy.

Doctor Nuzleaf

The ninja doctor
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    I use Route 167+ for no reason in particular, it's just easy to the eye and works out well

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    I use Flames of Simplicity :3

I actually haven't had a look at ALL of the themes yet (so many!) but I really like this one ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I just tried out tonnes of themes but I'm now sticking with Dimensional Rift :3 Although I also adore the Sinnoh Springs theme so may be changing between those two c:

Years
    Currently using Poke Link 4 Blue after months of Poke Link 3 Red Cocktail.

Halfway debating switching to a darker theme, but there are no dark themes with tiny banners like Poke Link. That's the best part: no huge distracting banner on my 768 height screens. :(

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Generally on my computer, I switch between Pichu2 and New Directions - I find that they're the most stylish and easy to use. I also really love Nimbasa's Shining Beauty and The Johto Elite - they're insanely pretty but I don't use them because they're too dark and I prefer to use the lighter styles.

On my phone, right now I'm using Chromatic. I think it's a perfect style for my phone because the colour scheme is nice and simplistic.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I use Stunfisk'd! The colors just agree with me. I don't like really dark or really light themes, and the brown is a nice compromise.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Right now, I'm using the Forever Standing theme with the manga characters on it. I like Sinnoh Springs a lot, too.

Usually Forever Standing is a popular theme, but now it seems like Chromatic has taken over people's hearts ;)

Forever Standing will probably forever be my favorite theme. It's fixed width (I think?) and that's nice since I don't like long posts to stretch all over my widescreen, and the nice blue colors and POKÉSPE banner and general smoothness and simplicity... I have yet to see a theme here that does everything as good as Forever Standing does.

Only thing is, some links are outdated :p like the rules link.

I also like Begin, Again, but the UCP link is broken there so it's not really easy to use that theme... fix please? :s

Years
    I always prefer using the really simple themes without big banners at the top. Right now I'm using PC Pro - Green Edition.

I also agree with sammi-san that there should be a simple dark forum theme, as I tried using PC Black Version and Darkness Prevails for a while, but just founf myself switching back to PC Pro.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I use Chromatic in reduced mode with the style accent bf3c3a! I strongly encourage everyone to check it out in those settings, because its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I am so proud of myself tbqh!

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I use the Generation 2 theme. I like the gold and silver color scheme, and it's also a nod to my favorite Gen of the series.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Poké Link 3 Red Cocktail for most of my time here; I have said before.
    The only thing I would change to is a greyscale version of Poké Link.

I use Chromatic in reduced mode with the style accent bf3c3a! I strongly encourage everyone to check it out in those settings, because its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    6/10

Back