• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THEN BOO! The Delicious Gooey Centre Oozes Out!

Have you ever eaten something that made you feel sick afterwards?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • OM NOM NOM NOM

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
  • I just ate two of these:
    THEN BOO! The Delicious Gooey Centre Oozes Out!

(Minus the cream and berries)
    Now I feel like I'm going to explode.

So, have you ever eaten something that was so delicious that you didn't want to stop, even though you knew you'd feel sick afterwards?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Yes. I ate 120 pieces of Juicy Fruit in 10 minutes.

Good fun.

And yes, I do have an addiction to Juicy Fruit.

Last edited:

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
  • @ Kishoku ; Well, Juicy Fruit can be habitual due to it being tasty..
    I can't blame you.

I tried to down a dessert that was two large cookies with whipped cream sandwiched between them.
    I managed to eat it all, but you could say my stomach was not exactly jubilant.

Years
  • Not often. I used to do this so many times in the past...but getting sick afterwards was never pleasant, I'd prefer to have a limit just to make things easier on my stomach.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I almost ate a whole box of Friehofer's chocolate ship cookies once. Those things taste like heaven...and I don't even know what heaven tastes like O____O

But yeah, I didn't feel sick afterwards. Just really really guilty XD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I lol'd at the title.

I had a all-you-can-eat-buffet at Valentines and vomited after too much bacon.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • ...Something about the title of this thread actually made me start feeling sick after reading it ._.

Anyways, to answer the question, no. I've never liked something that much that I've felt the need to completely gorge myself with it until I started feeling sick. That's mad gross.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • yep, 35 sugar packets in less than 5 minutes. I find it rather funny that I can eat a plate of chili cheese fries and then go on one of those sudden drop rides at an amusement park and be fine after, but I get sick after eating 35 sugar packets at once.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Oh, wow, a few weeks back my family went to this one place that served Pizza. Since it was a buffet, I could not help but eat as much as I can. I ended up regretting it, after nearly getting sick, but the feeling went away rather quickly.

Similar incidents like this also occur whenever I eat too many sweets.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Most of the time I don't. Couple of times I've got sick of eaten the same food too much. I think it was Sushi or something like that. >_<

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • My mom did that once. She told me when she was younger that she used to love bananas but she ate so many of them that she almost got sick.

Now she won't eat, drink or smell anything with bananas.

As for me, I couldn't really say. I guess I have eaten so much I would actually explode before and sometimes I actually did. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    When I ate 32 bananas and my stomach got ache, and
    when I ate a really weird food, that is an egg which is covered by
    a flour I dunno what it is but I ate it, after that got sick.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    This has happened to me a LOT, the latest contender being these delicious chocolate chip bars that just make me want to eat more and more until I throw up.
    Well once, I ate like 4 of them. My stomach is sensitive so yeah, I felt rather ill. It went away with some Maalox though. :'D

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I ate 7 crepes. With kiwi inside and chocolate pudding and powdered sugar on top. I am addicted.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I've ended up eating two chocolate chip muffins, with caramel inside before. They're not very small either, and I ended up wanting to be sick afterward.

Back