• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Theories on ending of Emerald Saga

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
  • They are turning the Emerald chapter into the chapter that is the most "on the edge." I really do hope that the PokeDex Holders comeback to life, but with the way the Emerald chapter is going, that might not happen... I do know one of the 2 wishes will be to correct everything that goes wrong. However, even if they dont revive. We still have the Platinum saga coming up after the DP one, so maybe they'll be revived there (sense an Arceus plotline ahead...). Either way, there will be at the very least a sense of well being in Hoenn overall.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • I hope so... Maybe they'll come back. But I think DP Series need them because there's Pal Park and Cross Generation Trading. So they might need the old characters?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    They are turning the Emerald chapter into the chapter that is the most "on the edge." I really do hope that the PokeDex Holders comeback to life, but with the way the Emerald chapter is going, that might not happen... I do know one of the 2 wishes will be to correct everything that goes wrong. However, even if they dont revive. We still have the Platinum saga coming up after the DP one, so maybe they'll be revived there (sense an Arceus plotline ahead...). Either way, there will be at the very least a sense of well being in Hoenn overall.

I think they will be revived. The writers already promised a happy ending and besides that will be a big rip off to the fans if they don't. There were already signs in the FRLG that they will meet in chapter 302. Also if they intended Maxie to appear then they would have showed signs already. Besides Archie and Maxie will kill each other for Jirachi's power since one wants the land and the other wants the sea.

No offense to anyone but I go for my theory better.

Hey, maybe the writer froze the 5 so that they won't age?
    Yes I think so too but the only time skip from FRLG and Emerald are 2 months. It would me more logical to give the juniors a goal to meet the seniors.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • They are turning the Emerald chapter into the chapter that is the most "on the edge." I really do hope that the PokeDex Holders comeback to life, but with the way the Emerald chapter is going, that might not happen... I do know one of the 2 wishes will be to correct everything that goes wrong. However, even if they dont revive. We still have the Platinum saga coming up after the DP one, so maybe they'll be revived there (sense an Arceus plotline ahead...). Either way, there will be at the very least a sense of well being in Hoenn overall.

If you said, they wish everything will fixed up, then what about the five PokeDex Holders live? Buildings are more important than Life?? Take an example. A life can leave but never come. But if the buildings are destroyed. They can re-build. And I think DP need the old Characters except Gold, Silver and Crystal. Because there's a Pal Park. I think they might use it in the manga so if they really use the Pal Park, then the five PokeDex holders suppose to be awake. And I think Platinum will mix with DP. Just like Ruby and Sapphire. They put on their new outfit. I think DP will be like that plus there's already a character's name called "Platina" or "Platinum". So what I think is the five PokeDex holders will revive in Emerald Saga. And I believe Prof.Oak said "I have a wish. No one can grand it only Jirachi can do it" that's mean Prof.Oak asked Emerald to go to capture Jirachi is because he wants the five PokeDex holders back to live. And Scott promised want to help Prof.Oak. So I think the five PokeDex holders will revive in Emerald Saga.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    If you said, they wish everything will fixed up, then what about the five PokeDex Holders live? Buildings are more important than Life?? Take an example. A life can leave but never come. But if the buildings are destroyed. They can re-build. And I think DP need the old Characters except Gold, Silver and Crystal. Because there's a Pal Park. I think they might use it in the manga so if they really use the Pal Park, then the five PokeDex holders suppose to be awake. And I think Platinum will mix with DP. Just like Ruby and Sapphire. They put on their new outfit. I think DP will be like that plus there's already a character's name called "Platina" or "Platinum". So what I think is the five PokeDex holders will revive in Emerald Saga. And I believe Prof.Oak said "I have a wish. No one can grand it only Jirachi can do it" that's mean Prof.Oak asked Emerald to go to capture Jirachi is because he wants the five PokeDex holders back to live. And Scott promised want to help Prof.Oak. So I think the five PokeDex holders will revive in Emerald Saga.

Life or Building is not the issue here. I think that in the end the dreams and hopes will be what counts. I mean Oak said that he has a wish that can not be fulfilled by Jirachi while in Scott's case putting up the Battle Frontier has been his lifelong dream. So if the pokedex holders will not be revived in the emerald saga, the only reason I can think of is that Oak intentionally gave Scott the last wish to fix the battle frontier assuming it is destroyed. But COME ON, would Oak exchange the lives of his grandson and people whom he treated as his own children for the ressurection of a building even if it is a friend's lifelong dream?

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Hmm... You're right... But I do hope the five PokeDex will revive.

I'm positive they will haha. The characters that were (Stoned hah), are really, rEALLY popular. So yeah, i don't have a doubt :)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • yes i wish to but seen how the story goes it will be a long shot but i trust the autor he wont lets us down

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No one has spoke of Lati@s yet. I wonder why the writers put them in?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • maybe emerald never did use them in the frontire but then againg latios and latias aren't permitted in the frontire unless they play a role in the battle against archie and kage bushin kyogre

Back