• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Theory of Shino's Location

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
  • Most of probably would have seen the map of shino.
    For those who havent go to this link www.pokecharms.com
    Click full story for the first story.

Ok as you can see it is extremely mountainous.
    I think that the mountain range that you can see it the very same mountain range at the top of kanto and johto.
    Perhaps if I am correct Johto and Kanto travel would be enabled.
    Thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    tyranisneasel, if you still havent located the scans, on the bottem right hand corner theres an option for Full Story, click it. All they are is higher resolution scans of the coro coro posted earlier tho i think.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    No, I don't think so. The new land is based on an Island called Hokido(sp?). Way to be optimistic though.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • The world looks kinda small. Only 9 cities I see: below minimum. Maybe as part of the story you must journey to Hoenn, Johto, and/or Kanto. Now that would be cool

Years
  • I see 10 or 11. That one looks like it could be one city connected by a bridge, or something, I'm not sure.

There is probably more cities east of the mountains.

Are those stairs going up that huge mountain?

Back