• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Theory

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    I have a thory about XD. I was wondering why the normal people with shadow pokemon don't get mad about you stealing their pokemon, but then when you battle the guy with the Ledyba he says something to the effect, "Cool thing on your arm, plusing light, I almost thought you stole my pokemon." I think that the Snag Machine Hipmotizes(sp?) the people in to not remeber they had the shadow pokemon. What do you think?

Years
    Nice assumption you have there, and that may be it. I don't think that there is a specific reason to why they don't get mad or angry that you've just taken their pokemon, even if they are shadow typed. It could be that they don't entirely want them and couldn't care less that you've taken them away. Honestly, there can be tons of reasons. Until Nintendo gives a reason you can say whichever sounds best to you. XD

Back