• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*--; ThePrinceOfDarkness(LunaticJonhnny) Fan Club (join here or he'll be mad)--;*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • Hi Mt!!! I guess we do tak a lot. Nothing is really going on. o_o

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How come I haven't seen this thread before? Sure I'll join ^_^

Oh, and MT, I believe you haven't noticed a couple of PMs from suki, and a question she directed at you... I think you should read this, you know, if you want a person out of your life (I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason, but you can never be sure...), there are easier ways to get rid of the person than ignoring him/her...

Well, anyway... How ish teh Princeofdarkness today?

PS. MT, I know you aren't offline, you have just hidden your online status, and Suki knows that too -.- So, are you going to tell us why you're ignoring Suki, or are you just going to hide your online status, not post in any thread and ignore Suki's PMs for the rest of the time you spend in the pokecommunity?

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    MT plz dont ignore me wat did i do wrong

Back