• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There is no place like houen.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:

Heh, is it possible that I'm the only one who isn't too fond of Max? *Gets bombarded and dragged to the ground by angry Max/Masato fans* I just didn't think he was such a person to go crazy over. Okay, he had his 15 minutes of fame by poking fun at "Al" *ahem* Ash; and, also the fake-crying technique but that's all. I found him kind of annoying. Meh.
    No, you're not alone. I also found him annoying.(Though he was funny.) I can't believe Al (Excuse me. Ash.) will have to put up with that pest. Al("ASH!!!!" Al... I mean Ash shouts and gets red in the face.) was once the least knowledgeable of the group. He had to be taught about Pokemon by Brock and Misty. Now that they're gone and he's the MOST knowledgeable, he might have to teach Max and May.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I loved this episode I like Max he's so cute :classic: and he's always geting Ash's name wrong throughout the episode. May seems alot like Misty and Ash finaly remembered Team Rockets signiture holes :laugh: all around I've got to give it a 10/10, two thumbs up. but when do they meet Brock again? and when does Ash get some more Pokemon? he seems to miss Bayleaf.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    I loved this episode I like Max he's so cute :classic: and he's always geting Ash's name wrong throughout the episode. May seems alot like Misty and Ash finaly remembered Team Rockets signiture holes :laugh: all around I've got to give it a 10/10, two thumbs up. but when do they meet Brock again? and when does Ash get some more Pokemon? he seems to miss Bayleaf.
    Ash will get two new Hoenn Pokemon but I won't tell you who the Pokemon are. I don't know when he gets them.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    Spoilers You mean the Treeko and thae taillow (sp?)
    Yes, I mean those two. Does anybody know how Max ends up going with May and Al (Um, Ash.)? I missed that ONE little piece.

Back