• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There is room for you on the bandwagon!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • I guess I don't jump onto the band wagons... the vast majority of students at my school (boys school) have the beiber hair with a long fringe combed to the side and go partying etc. I just don't do that cause that's not the stuff I'm interested in. If it were something I wanted to do I would just straight onto bandwagons, but usually I just do what I feel like.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Lol@everyone jumping on the "I don't jump on bandwagons" bandwagon

If something is popular, I'll usually check it out to see if I like it because it's popular for a reason. The two biggest groups of people are the people that actively follow popular trends, and the ones that actively oppose it, and I try not to be like either of them. If I do like something that a lot of other people like though, I really enjoy having a large fanbase to draw from.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm happy to bandwagon as long as the thing I'm bandwagoning is entertaining, teehee. Of course, thats the reason why most people bandwagon, I guess.
    FpGzi.gif

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I try not to, but there is a reason that some things are bandwagons, it's because some things are just good inventions, like when Firefox first got released, everyone switched to Firefox and I was like 'well I'm gonna stick to IE screw you guys!', but I came to the conclusion that Firefox was just a better browser all in all, imo, so I joined. And my friends were pushing me to get an FB while I actually didn't want to, but it can be quite convenient and made one.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I do not follow trends, unless they seem interesting. I do what I want and sometimes people join me, or they don't.

This more or less. I'll do something if I want to, regardless of whether it's determined to be 'jumping on the bandwagon' or not. I'd rather make my own choices than follow other people and let them determine it for me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Depends I guess, I'll know not to do it if it's something stupid. But I wouldn't do it just to please someone, I'd do it if I wanted to. Nuff said really.

Back