• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen There should be a new rule implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    "Please leave your nostalgia goggles at the door"

I mean, come on guys, seriously. We've seen about 5 screenshots and a few pieces of artwork and everyone's already found something to complain about because "ITZ NOT LIKE TEH ORIGINALZ".

Stop it or get out?

Rise.

I'm still pushing for this. I'm sick of every thread getting plagued with "OMG THE GIRL IS UGLY AND NOT KRYS" "OMG GOLD IS UGLY"

"OMG THIS REMAKE SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE OLD ONE PIXEL FOR PIXEL BAW HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Agreed. People are putting too much into this 're-make'. I mean, this is a re-make, so of course they're going to change some things. I wouldn't really care if Krystal was the female character or not, even though I expected to be her. At least they have that stealing, grouch: Silver.

The either need to calm down, or just stop coming to this section, ignore the game, and not buy it when it comes out.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I like most things about it. And I know it isn't going to be the same, hence the term "re-make". But people are complaining because it seems too different.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    People are complaining as if GameFreak promised them an exact port of it.

It's not. Get that straight, LOL.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Maybe someone should join all the "complaining" threads into one and just let people complain in one thread. :P

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    If you are serious about going through with this initiative, it would be better to post it in Questions & Feedback.

@JP - I sent that idea to HS via VM, let's see if he agrees.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
    The only reason i was dissapionted that Krys wasn't in the game is because I predicted that she would be, and I was proven wrong.

I was never wrong before.

I thought i was once, but I was wrong about that

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    they have to get it in their heads.... its a new game based on the 2nd generation. if they wanted a 100% remake then just play gold and sliver

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hmm? I don't see users overreacting at that level! Sure, they're complaining, but they're also not over-doing it.

Not everyone's going to be happy and they're trying their best to say something about this.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    Why is everyone complaining about Kris not being in, does anyone have any sort of imagination or common knowledge. You never know if they will make a third version, i.e. a Crystal remake with Gold and Kris in it.

By gold and silver, Kris wasn't introduced. Its not just a remake but they are RE-INTRODUCING the whole Johto/ 2cd Generation again, which expect the anime/manga/games to be based off or heavy influenced.

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    It Is at least a year from release!! Wait a while then have opinions!
    actually the actual release of it is about.... 1, 2, 3, 4.... ya, 4 or 5 months away.... less than half a year.... but ya, ppl need to stop complaining

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back