• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There Was A Rumor That A Pkmn Episode Was Banned Cuase It Caused Kids Seizures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    700 Kids Seizures in japans and vomiting or some like that it was called electric soldier porygon

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Yeah it was. There are like... 5 banned episodes or something. But somwhow I think this thread will be locked up

sdp

raver
    Years
  • Not everyone has been a fan since the beggining....

to answer the question, it is no rumor it is a fact, that episode was never aired again in Japan, therefore never aired in the rest of the world.
    The only other episode Japan has not aired is an episode about wishcash and earthquakes which some massive one had just happened not to long ago so it didn't and hasn't aired.

In America they banned The Ice Cave and The legend of Dratini as well because of jynx and guns,
    New episodes KWB later never reran included more episodes with Jynx and a tentacruel episode were he destroyed buildings (as well as the "towers" episode of Sabrina).
    Beauty and the Beach was banned for a while, and then aired very heavily edited and never re-ran again.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • Actually I remember that episode where the tentacruel destroys the buildings. But how does this pokemon cause seizires? is it the color combinations and flashes of light?

Years
  • Sorry. Click.

Long story short, Team Rocket hacked into the Transport System with a Porygon and the gang and a Porygon (from a scientist who works in the hacked Pokemon Center), had to stop them but as the Transport System was fixed, the virus defenses attacked. Pikachu attacks, and that's where we get the seizures.

Then they pulled the show for four months to re-edit their past episodes. That's all she wrote.

I should make a Banned Episode thread or something. Headdesk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back