• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen There was no Bike

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    The bike was completely removed this gen and replaced with Pokeride. What did you think of that?
    LG/PE also had no pike, and instead had the secret technique function. The Cycling Road was also replaced.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    l liked the ride pokemon,though l wish the charazard worked like the oras lati flight (which was also used in the 3rd pokemon ranger game)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I actually like riding Pokémon a little more than riding the bike tbh; I hope they can implement it again in future games o:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I was happy with PokéRide since the Tauros not only fulfilled the Bike's role but also removed the need to teach Rock Smash to a Pokémon in order to break rocks.

Back