• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There's something about James

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hmmm, well, its always heartbreaking when anyone releases there PKMN, but James is a sticky situation. He is a nice guy. Funny if i recall correctly. I dont know about traveling with Ash, not after trying to steal Pikachu so many times, but he may turn into a good guy.

Years
    Yeah, and Meowth has also been good, such as when they helped train and protect the Electrike/Manectric from the beginning of Diamond and Pearl. Even Jesse has shown compassion, when she released her Dustox to be happy with the shiny one.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I think Team Rocket isn't really as bad as.. uh, like a real evil villain.
    They have a soft side, especially James.. I think he's really kind.
    However, if the anime producers were to take out the comedic Team Rocket, the show would lose a comedic element.. so I think TR should remain as the trio baddies (not that they are super bad anyway) instead of splitting up..

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I think the reason James likes being a Rocket is being free from a the rules of society. Doing evil isn't really his nature, but since he has been forced to adapt to the high-class life as a child, he just enjoys being free. But James leaving Team Rocket and doing something else? It just feels really weird to me. James, Jessie and Meowth are The Trio, they need each other to survive! Joining the main group also seems strange, though I love all the we-must-join-forces-to-survive-episodes, like the St.Anne eps. Just let James to add some softness to TR in the future as well, that's why I love them so much. ^^

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    If James were to leave Team Rocket, he most definitely would turn good. He seemed to know what he was doing with Jessie and Wobuffet in the Hearthome collection.. Maybe he could design clothes for people/Pokemon? XD I picture Meowth helping him and Jessie off doing contests. Although, I wonder if Jessie could get by without James and Meowth... I don't know if she could. They're the Team Rocket trio... I think they need to be together to survive.
    Agree. In Hoenn, he was so emotional.
    And it be exciting if they won a battle for once. But like Ash and Co. defeat them to get the pokemon back.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    lol, when I read the title, I thought you'd be talking abut his roses and regular cross-dressing.

Anyway...i can see James leaving TR, but temporarily. he'll leave them to try being good, but will eventually find that being bad is what he does best and he'd prefer to be with Jessie and Meowth anyway.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    They're not the real evil characters, specially James.
    I don't think TR will separate, I think they are the only ones besides Ash and Pikachu who'll appear always in the anime.
    The good look shown on James's profile is to we look him as a nice guy. Remember Jessie has also moments of kindness, like when she left Dustox or the Blissey Episode.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I wish that he would so they can add a twist but i see no climactic sighns leading up to that

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    NAh it will never happen i think they have more chance accually stealing pikachu and givving it to giovani or them getting fased out of the show more than that

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    No, after this long it probably would have happened already. Although mabye he will switch sides for an episode but eventually miss Jesse and Meowth so switch back

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I can see James trying out being good but Jessie and Meowth bringing him back. To have him travelling around with Ash would be weird, anyway.
    If James became good and travelled with Ash... Then everything people have said about Pokemon going downhill will be true. TR as a recurring group of villains is needed. If James became good... It wouldn't be good.
    Of course, this is all merely my opinion! ^_^;
    xX

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    James should get back with Jesse in the way they where from seasons 1 through 5. And then they should end them in the anime the way the did in the manga. With Jesse and James married!

(a rocketshippers dream come true)

Back