• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheRoge Is Back With PokemOn EVents

Years
    Does any of your offered Jirachi has Timid Nature/?
    If yes i want it.
    I offer a Michina Arceus,SPR2010 Pichu,VGC10 Eevee,SMR2010 Jirachi

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    im looking for event pokemon, i have event mews for trade offer.

hi, im interrsted in any darkrai, shaymin,arceus, celebi, and deoxis you may have for trade, i have 6 event mews for offer, all legit, restarted my game a bunch for e. please help if possible

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    You have a deoxys with adament nature that I would like to get I have several event pokemon including wi-fi mew, movie 10 celebi, tru regigigas, tru arceus, tru manaphy egg hatched manaphy, 2 differant jirachis 1 wishmkr and 1 gamestp, event shaymin and a level 58 darkrai from new moon Island. do any of these interest you? If so PM me and we could trade on friday night or saturday night.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    you have a darkrai, deoxys, or a jirachi?
    Yeah i have all those .

hi, im interrsted in any darkrai, shaymin,arceus, celebi, and deoxis you may have for trade, i have 6 event mews for offer, all legit, restarted my game a bunch for e. please help if possible

i would like one mew, u choose any u want

You have a deoxys with adament nature that I would like to get I have several event pokemon including wi-fi mew, movie 10 celebi, tru regigigas, tru arceus, tru manaphy egg hatched manaphy, 2 differant jirachis 1 wishmkr and 1 gamestp, event shaymin and a level 58 darkrai from new moon Island. do any of these interest you? If so PM me and we could trade on friday night or saturday night.

i would like the movie 10 celebi

The deoxys's are legit, right? If so, I will trade my gamestop jirachi or pichu for it. Read my PM for details!

all my gamestop deoxys are legit and i would like the jirachi please

Last edited:

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    these pokemon u traded me r touched used in battle\
    2 bad now\

bian

Years
    I'm interested in these:
    DARKRAI ~ ALAMOS ~ TIMID ~ MAY 31 2008 ~ STRUDY BODY ~ LIKES SWEET FOOD~ UT

Please CMT, my thread is in my sig.
    Thanks! :)

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'm interested in these:
    DARKRAI ~ ALAMOS ~ TIMID ~ MAY 31 2008 ~ STRUDY BODY ~ LIKES SWEET FOOD~ UT

Please CMT, my thread is in my sig.
    Thanks! :)

how about this
    pokémon Movie 13/Pokémon Movie 2010 Entei (Crown

bian

Years
    OK here's my FC: 2794 4743 7152
    I should use your Pearl FC right? Also, please clone me a copy of the Entei.
    Also, just tell me if you're online now. :)

Back