• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen These are perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Game+PokeWalker+Other 4th Generation Pokemon Games+Migrating=FILLING THE POKEDEX FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! How's it for you?

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I've already filled mine in Diamond, but I'm starting all over with HG.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I'm starting to fill my Pokedex. :D With Pokesav :laugh:

I've made real progress in my Diamond though, seen 314 and caught 310 :D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I found this very nice too. In Diamond I completed my PokeDex through trading, but in HG or SS I want to try to actually catch every Pokemon and have each with my OT. This would be a good challenge...

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I always tell myself that this time, I'll finish the pokedex. But I never get around to it.
    I always get distracted by minigames. 8'DDD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I'm going to play this game fully in conjunction with my Platinum.

Once I get the game completed, I'm going to go for 493. My friend has an Arceus from the event, which can let me get a nice Giratina in its Origin Forme. I'll have to trade everything from Sinnoh over from my own Platinum, but it'll be good.

...except for two sinnoh starters. Bugger.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    For once in my pathetic life, I'm gonna fill the National PokéDex. :o
    OMG RUN HE'S GONNA FILL DEXTER!!!!!1!!1 /hides

I'll probably start once I get SoulSilver. My plan was this:
    HG: Complete PokéDex + everything else; never restart
    SS: catch Pokémon & Legendaries not in HG, trade, restart over and over and over for super happy fun time again and again and again. :D (maybe it'll help me with battle strategies, idk)​

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Well in Platinum, all I needed was platinum+wifi 8DD
    but no, that wasn't that fun besudes breeding everything and training it myself.
    I'm going to try and catch everything by myself for this game first, and if I want doubles I'll probably release the one I don't want.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm aiming to fill my Pokédex on my restart of HG. Given that it's now possible to do it without importing (or so I heard), and I have a bunch of Sinnoh-exclusives in Platinum, I'm gunning for it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This thread is also perfect to discuss whether people will fill their PokéDex and how far they've gotten into it. :)

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back