• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

these earrings really bring out my eyes!

Years
    I had my ears pierced, but a year or two ago, I got allergic to whatever I was wearing in my earlobes and I made the conscience decision to close them. No intention of re-piercing them.

I hate jewelry in general to be honest.

Years
    I got my ears pierced when I was a kid, and the holes don't heal. Problem is that I'm not very used to earrings, and might be allergic to the common metals? I can only wear earrings like maybe an hour tops before my ears get too irritated to wear.

It's a shame, because earrings are cute. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've never had my ears pierced because I would have to go to the doctors for it.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I have always wanted to pierce my ears! I love earrings and really look forward to wearing them. Paired with a necklace, I feel like it'd be very nice :D For some reason my parents banned me from piercing my ears until I was 18 - now that I'm 18, they're still reluctant but say it's my choice now. I was going to go get them pierced but then the pandemic hit so will have to wait a while before I can do it :(

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    My ears aren't pierced, and I likely won't be piercing them until I get my coming-of-age pink diamond earrings (it's a family heirloom thing!). Mostly because I don't like them getting caught in my hair! Otherwise, they're really cute.

Other forms of piercings, though? Just not for me!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Nope, not pierced, and they never will be. I don't want holes in my ears. I'm also really sensitive to that sort of stuff. It would make me feel restricted, and I'd dislike it a lot.

Zero Seven

ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Years
    I've pierced my ears twice now! ...and each time never really wore earrings so they closed up lol. maybe I'll get them pierced again if I ever have a wedding and decide it'd be nice to wear them, but for now I'm okay.

Yeah, if you don't keep them in for at least 6 weeks after getting them pierced, they may close up. o_O

The only issue I see piercing them over and over again is the scar tissue buildup. Although, maybe I'm just imagining it worse than it actually would be in reality.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I mean, they tend to close up over time regardless of if you did the six weeks or not. I have very simple sterling silver studs that I wear in all of my piercings all of the time to prevent that. Got three in one lobe and one in the other! I can't wear cheapy earrings for long cause the metals irritate me but I switch out for a day or so sometimes. :) I don't pay too much mind to them tho. Not a huge jewelry person.

Years
    They were but keloids formed, therefore I can't have any wound though needles don't have an effect.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    At the most I had 27 individual piercings in my ears. If you can stab a needle through it, I had it, lol. This does not include other facial or body piercings.

Now I only have 6... well, 7 if you count the industrial as two. My lobes are stretched to 22mm and the holes above them used to be 2g but are now probably 12g. My last piercing is I guess technically a rook? Only a good done by a 14 year old me who had no idea what she was doing lmao.

Zero Seven

ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Years
    I mean, they tend to close up over time regardless of if you did the six weeks or not.

Nah, they shouldn't close. Anything is possible, I guess.

Example: My gf never wears anything in her piercings, but when she does (once a year or so), it's never closed up. o_O

It just looks painful to me.

It's not at all. ^__^

Actually, my nipples are also pierced and I have to admit those hurt bad. :c

At the most I had 27 individual piercings in my ears. If you can stab a needle through it, I had it, lol. This does not include other facial or body piercings.

Now I only have 6... well, 7 if you count the industrial as two. My lobes are stretched to 22mm and the holes above them used to be 2g but are now probably 12g. My last piercing is I guess technically a rook? Only a good done by a 14 year old me who had no idea what she was doing lmao.

I'd be curious to see what these look like. o________O

But awesome, I love it.

Back