• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They NEED to make another game...

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • I agree that Golden Sun Dark Dawn needs a sequel since it did end on a cliffhanger after all. As for sequels I have played, one I really like is Bioshock 2. Remember all the Big Daddies in the first Bioshock game? Well in Bioshock 2, I enjoyed playing as a Big Daddy. Course it was an Alpha Series one.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • A Squel i would love to see is Crash Bandicoot 4. Crash was awesome!! Why did Sony/Naughty Dog stop making games of him??
    The sequels i have enjoyed the most are probably Crash 2 and Need for Speed Underground 2. Both took what was great about the first game and improved it even more

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • KLONOA FREAKING 3

Okay, I love Klonoa to death, and anyone who doesn't has probably never played the games.
    They're a wonderful series of platformers that orient themselves around the concept of 2.5D and work with excellent gameplay mechanics and fairly deep story-telling mechanics that sort of contrast/balance out the adorable imagery and character designs and the fictional language it has developed and the like.

The games are really good, and the franchise has held itself up over the years with two main series game, several spin-offs, and a remake of the first game for the Wii, but sadly, no new main series stories since Klonoa 2 of 2001. Which is a real shame, because the main series games are AMAZING. Heck, even the spin-offs aren't half-bad.

The franchise is sadly not too well-known despite how great they are, but it's depressing that a return of Klonoa isn't looking too likely.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Obligatory Half Life reference
    I'd love to see a Dishonored sequel, even though that's a long way off if it ever does come. I'd also hope for it to be more difficult than the first, which was fun but a bit easy.

Back