• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They see me rollin'

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • What kind of car do you drive?
    Any bumper stickers/decorations?
    If you don't have a car, what car would you like?

I drive a '94 Honda civic. Manual. I'm impressive.
    There's a bumper sticker on the back that says "Safety is my goal. But let's be realistic here".

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't have a car right now, but I'd like to have a Ferrari or BMW. If not, then I'd have a hybrid car (Toyota or Honda if possible).

Years
  • I used to drive a '98 Ford Windstar that looked worse on the outside than the inside, and it looked pretty trashy on the inside, so that tells you how the outside looked.

Now, however, I have no car. I might get myself a small little beater in the near future, though.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • 2005 SMART ForFour is mah ride.
    No stickers or decorations, I sort of see it as a car with nothing is nicer as a machine that with sort of corny stuff on it. That said, when we bought the car, the front badge was not there, (not sure if stolen or never there, seen a couple of SMARTs without them) but I know a guy who has like the Decepticon or Autobot badges made for actual cars, so I'm thinking if I want to put one of those on. XP

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    This is my car (well not this one but it's that Astra model and color) since late 2009. I didn't buy it, of course, my parents had it from '01 but they got a new one, so this got passed on to me.

Only decoration I have is a small, plastic flower and a bracer with a cross on the central mirror. I don't really like decorating my own cars, so yeah.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I drive a blue Ford Taurus '03. There's no CD player and the AC is broke. Ummm I have a Southerners symbol sticker on the back window. I need to get a Southerners front plate, since I don't have one. I also have an Alabama magnet on the back that needs to be replaced, because the one on there now has the color washed out of it so it's really ugly. I don't really like decorations though, but I just want people to know I'm proud to be in Southerners. (Marching band at my uni btw, not the fact that I live in the south okay.)

tbh though, if you live in Alabama, I don't recommend having any Alabama/Auburn stuff on your car because it causes people for the opposite team to be douchebags to you on the road. dat rivalry

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I drive a tan Ford Taurus '05. There's a CD player and the AC is broke. Ummm I have a bumper sticker of my college on the back window. I need to get a custom front plate, since Jersey plates are ugly. I also have a magnet on the back of my old high school that needs to be removed, because only tools keep stuff like that on their cars and I'm not a tool, yo.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I drive a 2011 Honda Civic. No bumper stickers or anything as of yet - I'll likely add one or two at some point. I used to drive a 2005 Hyundai Elantra but I totaled it earlier this year, and with the price/interest rate I got my Civic it was just as cheap to buy a new car as it was a used one.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    If you don't have a car, what car would you like?

Assuming I could have any car I wanted, I'd want a Lamborghini Gallardo, because it's flashy, I'm flashy, plus I have no doubt that once I know I'm a fully competent driver, it'll be nice to take it for a little drive (emphasis on little, the roads I plan to take one on are goddamn scary) around the twists and turns of the beach roads near my town.
    They see me rollin'

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Blue 2002 Ford Focus!

I love my car. <3 No stickers or anything, but I really should add some of my Equality type ones. :)

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    They hatin'

I don't drive, I'm 11. But would like one of those really old cars. They hatin' more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • '92 Honda Accord. .......yeah. My ride is....really really really old. :( But it actually runs like a new car. Hooray for a new engine.

Well, the only thing that's decorative is my flashy green CD stereo. It's trashy inside and I don't plan to like... decorate it soon. I'm planning to get a new car soon anyways.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 2000 Buick LeSabre, no decorative stuff, though I do want to give it coach lamps and one of those vinyl carriage roofs in the near future. I don't think they serll bumper stickers featuring anime characters so I might have to get those custom-made.

I'd like a 1985 version of my car, or the station wagon variant. Early '80's Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight or 1959 Cadillac Eldorado would be nice too :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I drive my dads Audi right now, and it's going to be mine as soon as I go to college, but for right now, it's still my dads.

Back