• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They should make a Pokemon Game...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    Where you play the opposing side. They should have it where you are the bad guy versing the good. I think that would be so entertaining. That is a totally different story line. What do you all think?

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    I don't think they will do that simply because the story line would be quite short. If you were in a criminal organisation I.e: Team Rocket, you wouldn't be able to beat gym leaders or have a pokedex, unless you stole it. All you'll be able to do is carry out assignments, which would just be stealing pokemon. That's my idea

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    I don't think they will do that simply because the story line would be quite short. If you were in a criminal organisation I.e: Team Rocket, you wouldn't be able to beat gym leaders or have a pokedex, unless you stole it. All you'll be able to do is carry out assignments, which would just be stealing pokemon. That's my idea

Yeah I see what you are saying, but hey you never know, the creators could come up with something that would work for that story. :)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    They should make a game w/ ifnluences from Colosseum/XD and black & white (the story will more than likely be awesome). Interesting storyline right there, imo.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Since this is about Pokemon games, then I think this belongs in General Pokemon Gaming, so I'll move it there for you. :)

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    There are a couple of hacks I've seen like this, off the top of my head there's toxic Purple, where you start as a Team Rocket grunt, steal a Rattata (kind of your starter) and go from there :)

Helena

Perverted Dude?
    Years
    This is interesting, but who would you play as? and which version would it be? (fire red, sapphire, diamond etc.)

And seeing that there are about, eleventymillion bad guys/enemies in each version, I don't see how this would work out for me (My imagination can't go that far)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    This would be good. (At least in my opinion) I would play it, but like the other people said, how would the storyline be created?

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    Storyline

You start in giovannis office, you want to join team rocket, Giovanni gives you a choice of three pokemon to start with, Koffing, Rattata, and Zubat that wouldn't evolve, since you're a rocket
    You go throughout kanto, and carry out many orders, you face gym leaders to earn respect for team rocket
    When Giovanni is defeated, you challenge red, and defeat him

After the red battle credits roll then it says three years later
    You are now the rocket boss, you are gathering members and defeating everybody in johto, finally Ethan comes up with lance, and invade your base, with hope, you go to finish the goldenrod mission, where Ethan challenges you, you beat him, however you say that you give up then you come back and become a secret grunt, nobody remembers team rocket, and you do whatever you like

The way to catch pokemon.....Snag machine.....

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    I'd like to see a prequel, so to speak, of the events of Team Galactic in Platinum. This game could deal with the formation and expansion of Team Galactic. Not only would you run into Trainers, you'd also battle rival organizations competing for land control. And of course, you could catch wild Pokémon. Sort of like a Pokémon version of Risk.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    I've always wanted to join Team Rocket... the idea of a game would be interesting, but it'd have to be a very well-thought about game.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    It would be an interesting view-point. However, GF will not implement a game that advertises being bad.

Years
    It would be an interesting view-point. However, GF will not implement a game that advertises being bad.
    This. Game Freak won't do it since it will ruin many of the morals that the franchise promotes. It would only work if they didn't use a truly evil team like Team Rocket, but a gang like Team Aqua or Magma who just a group of people with misguided ideas. I've never really seen those two teams as evil, except for in the manga. It would have to be comedic (Villanous teams are comedic anyways.), the plan would still be thwarted in the end, and it would still promote good morals (Even if your "evil" you can still promote friendship and determination).

Back