• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They should totally remake ________

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Majora's Mask. I'm sure it's coming though. I'd also like to see a remake/sequel to Links Awakening in the same vein as Link Between Worlds, seeing as it's my favourite Zelda game.

I just want to hear The Ballad Of The Wind Fish again.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
    I'm not sure TBH, All three of my favorite games have had some sort of remake before (Starcraft 1, Tales of the Abyss, And Persona 4)

So I guess uh... Kirby Airride?

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    I really want a F-Zero X remake for 3DS. GX wouldn't be so bad, either. Maybe they could do both? If they could incorporate online multiplayer into them, then that would be just fantastic. :]

I would buy it yesterday.

But I don't think multiplayer would work well since people would probably spend more time trying to destroy each other's ships instead of racing. Crashers would be a huge issue.

I think a remake done right is basically the same game but with updated graphics and minor gameplay enhancements, along with bonus content. Kinda like Ocarina of Time 3D. Star Fox 64 3D was great but IMO it didn't have enough bonus content.

Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire would not be the same game if remade on 3DS, it would be vastly different since the series has evolved so much since then, and IMO would be a step back for the series if Gamefreak keeps their conservative approach with remakes.

I don't think a remake is always necessary BTW. I'm content with re-releases since the old graphics do have their charm. All I ask for is a bug-free piece of software.

Years
    Aside from a Ruby/Sapphire remake (which I've been patiently awaiting since HeartGold & SoulSilver were announced), I've always wished that there were an HD remake of Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Normally, I would've said the first one, but there was actually a fan project a couple years back that was doing an unofficial HD remake that looked promising, but it never made it past the alpha stage. Considering how much time I've spent playing it across the years, I'll still hold out hope that one'll come someday.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Donkey Kong 64 Remake.

He has no Style, He has no grace.
    This Kong.... Has a Funny Face!
    He can handstand when he wants to
    And stretch his arms out, just for you!
    This crazy kong just digs this tune!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Donkey Kong 64 Remake.

He has no Style, He has no grace.
    This Kong.... Has a Funny Face!
    He can handstand when he wants to
    And stretch his arms out, just for you!
    This crazy kong just digs this tune!

Beat me to it! Unfortunately, Rare works with Microsoft now... Shame. They worked better with Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Super Metroid needs a remake it first came out in 1994 and many from what I understand feel it could use a remake including me.

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
    Years
    Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu/Genealogy of the Holy War needs a remake badly. Seriously. This thing was released back in 1997, I believe? It's a bit dated, so it's a pretty good candidate for the next remade Fire Emblem.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    A remake of DK64 would need to fix a lot of things to make it even remotely good.
    And the funny thing is it'll STILL be inferior to Banjo Kazooie.

Super Metroid needs a remake it first came out in 1994 and many from what I understand feel it could use a remake including me.
    Asking for a Super Metroid remake is like asking for a repainting of the Mona Lisa. You simply do not do it, because the original is perfect as it is.

That's the whole point =D

Sony supporter's wish =D
    Jesus you have got to have super strong brand loyalty to refuse to buy Nintendo systems despite saying you want to play their games...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    A remake of Conker's Bad Fur Day would be pretty awesome to play. I own it for the N64 and I think a lot of the nostalgia would still carry over. Game controls would need to be improved though - make them tighter - and adding a map of some sort would probably be good as you can get very lost easily in that game. And come on, who wouldn't want to fight the Great Mighty Poo again in beautifiul HD glory?

TY

I would LOVE a remake of Need for Speed Underground 2. That was the game that made the series so popular and enjoyable <3

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
    Abe's Oddysee that game was just funny on the PS1.

Well good news, they ARE remaking that game!

I've heard things about that. That game scared me so much. I've heard that it's gonna be a lot more of a side scrolling adventure and I'm not really sure how I feel about that, but I guess we'll see.....

With the amount of teasers lately, I'm really hoping Nintendo goes through with a Majora's Mask remake. Even if it was for the 3DS like Ocarina of Time, I think it would make a lot of Legend of Zelda fans happy.

Being honest, I'd like it for 3DS. I'm not prepared to buy a new console for one game, especially when I have it on N64 and have been too lazy to play it :P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I would LOVE a remake of Need for Speed Underground 2. That was the game that made the series so popular and enjoyable <3

Now this is something i can really get behind. I always wanted to have a game with Most Wanted mechanics and Underground 2 tuning options.
    Add in night phases, more race styles, a wide variety of cars and make it HD <333

Back