• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thief?

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Living beings?

Why yes, I regularly jam poodles into my trenchcoat.

Seriously?

Nothing of value. Or do small things (Ex. A three-day old slice of pizza) count?

nm legend

Years
    i once stole SOCOM 2...i think....or 3.....from best buy...they didnt have the protective case on it ...it was just on a shelf with a whole bunch of other old PS2 games.....besides that i stole money from people who owed me a couple times.....and me, i ve been robbed plenty of times myself....

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Not that I remember. Little petty things like from the fridge don't count.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I stole a Gyarados card from my friend, because I "lost" my promo mewtwo card at his house.

Fair trade imo. lol

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I haven't stole anything in my life, because I was raised that way, not to.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I stole a freddo ;o When I was like 4 :D

Child Rebellion.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    When gsc came out I couldn't get past the area that leads to the 1st gym, and I noticed my friend had the walkthrough so I took it from his bag when we came in from recess. :x

I returned it a few days later without his knowledge.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have stolen things, actually. I don't really feel good about it, but I do it. Sometimes.. it is truly accidental.

But, also on the other side, I've plenty of opportunity to score big easily, yet passed up the chance.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes. If you can count the Pokemon Gold cartridge I stole from a 7 year old. But, that was like 4 years ago, when my mind couldn't really comprehend the illness of stealing. But, we did make a trade. So, it really wasn't an act of stealing.
    See. I'm a good girl. n_n.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I stole money from my mother when I was addicted to heroin.. otherwise I remember stealing from the candy shop being like 10?
    Yeah.. I'm a huge sinner. Not that I care.

Ayselipera

Umm... I steal cookies from the lunch room at school all the time. At 75 cents I think they are a bit overpriced. Which if you're already buying a lunch for $2.50 a cookie then runs you up $3.25. I just can't get myself to spend my own money okay. ;o;

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Everyone who says "I've never stolen anything..."

I've gotta know...

Do you mean that, every time you've wanted something, no matter how small, you've asked for it first?

Because, though I'd never /steal/ anything, I have eaten leftover pizza without asking, and that is, technically, "stealing."

Years
    Umm... I steal cookies from the lunch room at school all the time. At 75 cents I think they are a bit overpriced. Which if you're already buying a lunch for $2.50 a cookie then runs you up $3.25. I just can't get myself to spend my own money okay. ;o;
    I was going to say I'd never stolen anything, but I remembered that I'd stolen brownies from the dining hall at college. My rationalization was that it was the kind of place where once you paid to get it you could eat all you wanted and so the only difference was that I was eating all I wanted somewhere else and that the placed closed too early anyway and I would end up hungry later and not have anywhere to get food. And they weren't even very good brownies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    At $4.75/lunch, a $0.25 increase from last year, I'd say I'd have much more reason to rob my school than you do.

Still, stealing food from anywhere but home is...

Well, to me, a glutton, inexcusable.

Back