• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things Rick Astley will never do

St. Anger

Banned
Years
  • 1. Give you up
    2. Let you down
    3. Run around and desert you

What else?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I got Rick Roll'd fourty-seven times. XD

Seriously, I like that song, and my best mate and I did the dance routine in front of class. XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Creative way to rickroll people >:|

Rick Astley is never gonna approve of this.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • I've been rickrolled many a time... Creative way to rickroll people; nice one. :) But I'm sad to say that rickrolling has been declared dead by 4Chan. Some say it was because of the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade and some say it was because of usage in political campaigns, but regardless, we have this to hear from 4Chan:

Rickrolling has lost its meaning. :(

I did rickroll my third period Fitness and Nutrition class once when the meme was still officially alive, that was hilarious.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Does it count as being Rick-rolled if you saw it a mile off and clicked anyway just to say something? XD

I do wonder though... what would Rick Astley think about this surge of 'popularity' he's suddenly recieved? Maybe he would give up on the internet? XD

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • But seriously, who cares what 4chan say? I know the meme spawned there, but it doesn't mean that we have to stop doing it to people ot have it done on us simply because they say that it's "dead". You'd think 4chan governed the internet or something.

Nicely done though, but I was expecting this. =D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I knew it was a rick roll >o
    I just couldn't resist. :D
    I got rickroll'd once but then really started to enjoy the song, so I did a little dance >.<

Back