• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

things that really annoy you

MizuNeko

Professional Spaziod
    Years
    Hinashiro, I understand the deal with yaoi fangirls, and why it annoys you, even if I am one.

But I fail to see what annoying as long as we(us fangirls) don't act rabid.

In my opinion, annoying people with unrelated posts about "OMG SASUNARU FTW!!!!!1!" and writing a relatively IC(or not, even) fanfiction about the pairing, complete with WARNINGS in the summary, are two different things entirely.

Trust me, I may like yaoi, but rabid people annoy me as much as the next person. (Unless I'm high on sugar. All bets are off if I'm high on sugar. I'm sure I'm not the only one.)

And as for who annnoys me:
    -Prejudiced people
    -Bad grammar
    -Mary Sues(to an extent...some people are good enough writers to pull this off well enough, and of course there will always be those fandoms where it's nearly impossible NOT to write something of a Mary Sue: See: Naruto)

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    People who can't spell properly or are too lazy to use spellchecker.
    People who do unnecessary things.
    People who get credit that they don't deserve.
    People that disrespect me.
    Babies that cry loudly in public. (Bonus points if they're above 5)
    Spoiled Brats who get whatever they want by crying.
    Slow people during critical times.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    The Pokemon Jynx annoys me. I mean seriously, wtf? It looks like a transvestite.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Ok... I could go on an on about this but... you know, screw it, lets list EVERYTHING that annoys me!

Cheating in a relationship
    Lying
    Being mean to people to try to be popular
    Being a sore loser when you lose at a game.
    Being a sore winner when you win at a game.
    Myspace
    Facebook
    Youtube
    4chan
    My sister
    YOU
    "Hardcore Gamers" who only play Halo
    People who kick people from ONline games cause they don't know how to do something you do.
    People who act a little TOO nice
    Wasting food and leaving trash in nature.
    I could go on.... but I am annoying myself thinking of all these things, lol

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Commercials where people are yelling.

I'm guessing you're not too upset that Billy Mays died then, huh?

Something that really pisses me off, people who say that their secret ingredient for something is "love." I don't care if you're a 70 year-old women with a replacement hip, I am not above punching you for saying that. Just ask my Grandma.

Back