• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you believed when you were young

Years
    i used to think that becoming an adult was simple. hooo boy, was i in for the time of my life. i was dreaming of moving out, getting my own house, a solid job, and a car by the age of 18.

Years
    I used to wonder what was so wrong about "sleeping with someone" and why that could lead to pregnancy. Made for an awkward conversation with mother.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    my brother told me that when i'm sleeping someone or something is staring at me asleep(maybe i still believe that)

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    Let's just say thanks to accidentally walking in on my father watching Resident Evil while I was 9, I believe that zombies are real. My mom had to convince me for quite a while before I start to believe otherwise

Years
    One of my favorite movies when I was a kid was Mary Poppins. Combine that with a fort/mini tree-house in my backyard, an umbrella, and a tendency to be stubborn and......well, I'll just say I didn't fly.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    That daddy long legs were extremely venomous and even deadly to humans if not for their tiny fangs.

(They do possess a small amount of venom, but the effect is negligible to humans. All they really do is pest control so keep those cellar spiders alive!!)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I believed that eating watermelon seeds would make them grow in my stomach until they explode out of me.

Years
    I believed that I was actually born in France. Because everytime I went on holiday to the Cote d'azur I thought that I lived there before coming to my parents. Weird I know haha

Years
    Thought I could get along with anyone and everyone if I just tried hard enough. The pain of innocence.

Back