• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you like that most others hate and things you hate that most others like

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    What things do you... oh heck with it, I'm not typing it again.

I really don't like the Beatles. Their music sounds vapid, insipid, and saccharine to me, a person who was raised on classical music. But I'm not trying to take away others' enjoyment of them.

I like the game Quest 64, which a lot of people hate. While it's true that there are no puzzles and that it has a sparse story, it has an incredibly vast world and one of the most innovative battle systems I've ever seen.

Your turn!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Where I live nobody watches Anime, or likes Pokemon. Not even the younger kids. If I were to tell anyone then I would be humiliated.

I hate video games. Not all of them, but most of them. I prefer a nice run or an hour at a gym opposed to playing PS2 or something.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I like, most hate: Pokémon. If I admitted that to most people who lived here, I'd be a laughing stock.
    I hate, most like: Hmm... Not sure. There's not much I actually hate. Wait. Eastenders. Bloody Eastenders. In fact, all soap operas.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I really dislike Mudkip, even though a lot of people here adores it. Everyone just likes it for its sexual reference, and 4chan's ridiculous story about it.

I really like rap music. Sometimes, I feel like I'm one of the few members here that actually listens to it.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I like, most hate: Pokémon.
    I hate, most like: Rap rap rap. I dont know, I just cant rap or sing the lyrics in a rap song. :(

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I like Digimon but many people also hate it. :<
    I hate the following things that people like:
    Myspace
    Facebook
    Twilight
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Anything that becomes wildly popular with a ton of retarded fans.

AffectionateGizmos

Pokemon Plushie Maker
    Years
    I hate horror movies as my imagination is way too active whereas most of the ppl i know dont mind being scared to death! Weirdos! lol :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I like Math. I know only a few people who like it too XDDD; Whatever..
    I hate horror movies, movies with violence etc. but most people seem to like them. I can't figure it out.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I like, but most others hate: Running. Most of friends who aren't in cross country hate running, and I don't see why! Running is so adventurous; we were given these legs to run and explore our neighborhoods....*starts rambling*

I hate, but most others like: Marching band. =x I have to be honest; I didn't see what the huge, amazing deal was with band. I tried to take on everyone's enthusiasm about the sport but it just never clicked for me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Things I like that most hate: Pokemon, people would laugh if I said I liked Pokemon
    Things I hate that most people like: Twilight Saga, most rap, half of all rock, crazy fan girls.

Last edited:

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I like, most hate: Definitely Pokemon, nobody ever likes Pokemon wherever I go
    I HATE, most LIKE: Parties, Rap, etc.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Things I like that most people hate: Uuuuuh, eeerrrrm... I'm sure there's something, somewhere~
    Things you like that most others hate and things you hate that most others like

Things I hate that most people love: ...Final Fantasy 7? Erm...sex ._.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i like pokemon and no one else around where i live likes it. and i hate rap music and i dont like lady gaga and everyone else seems to. i also like pale skin while everyone else likes tan skin. (im just opposite)

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
    I like Gorey and Creepy Animes...^.^

And how can ANYBODY keep a tarantula pet thing in their house? and then feed the spiders poor little mice....:( Meanies.

Years
    Things I like that most people hate: Nintendo, Pokémon, books, Nevershoutnever! and similiar bands, anime, czech language, czech republic...
    Things I hate that most people like: Strange bands that have songs with no meaning (basicaly they repeat 3 words over and over) and yell instead of singing, alcohol, cigarettes, weed, disgusting sexual experiences at the 15 years of age, boys that wear SUPER skinny jeans, straigten their hair and wear eyeliner, girls forcing me to like these "boys" (seriously. theyre that girly that theyre already females...)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I like to twist my thinking, so I happen to like complicated puzzles that look easy and vice versa.

I hate Facebook, high heels and a certain something everyone else loves and always has been loving it. It's not the FIFA World Cup.

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    I've got a few more. I hate team sports, and most individual sports. Hate 'em. Only sports I like are fencing and archery.

Also, Doctor Who. It's really, really, really bad science fiction. In fact, it's not really science fiction.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    What I Like That Most People Hate: Phineas and Ferb. It gets such a knock to the really volume of the show by being apart of Disney Channel, where most shows are geared towards girls (*coughHannahMontanacough*)

What I Hate That Most People Like: Social Networking Sites in general (why tell everyone you know what you're doing every waking moment?)

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
    Years
    What I Like That Most Hate: Honestly, I'm a very sexual person. I appreciate all forms of sexuality and don't view explicit artwork as mindless, sensless smut unless that was the artist's goal. I draw my own, in fact. I can be mature about my sexuality as well as my fetishes. I have friends I can be open to about my sex life and vice versa. Though if you don't want to hear/see that I won't tell you.

What I Hate That Most Like: Facebook. Don't get me started.
    I also dislike the Twilight series. Saw the movie with my gf for the lulz.
    A big thing of mine, though i'm not sure other people so much as "like" it as much as it's just a "societal norm", is categorizing almost everything into "male" and "female". Seriously, I hate going shopping with my mother for clothes because there's no middle ground. She only takes me to one section of the store when I wanna browse both. Of course all I see is one side or the other. It's irritating.

Back