• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you never noticed?

Years
    It took me a long while to realize that the Red Gyarados on the Lake of Rage was actually a Shiny Gyarados.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    it took me a while to realize that Regice, Regirock and Registeel's 7 eyes were representing their trio number.
    Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres are the first three and Suicune, Raikou and Entei are the other 3 which makes them 6 in total, So the golems are the 7ths.

Also I didnt know that the order the Legendary Beast in the Pokedex comes in the same order the Burned tower happened. Lightning stroke it(Raikou), it got set on fire because of the fire(Entei) and then rain stopped further fire(Suicune).

Back