• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you says just randomly

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    Are there words or phrases that you just says randomly during some sort of discussion?

I sometimes just say stuff like, cheeseburger. Or something..

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I sometimes say 'Aw man!' during conversations very randomly. I find it sort of embarassing though sometimes. xD; Oh & I used to always end my conversations with 'eh'. It was kind of like a habit, but I rarely do it now. It`s probably since I was born in Canada. x]

... I guess that counts. Actually, now that I think about it, I don`t really say things randomly that much. =| But before I used to.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I sometimes say 'Aw man!' during conversations very randomly. I find it sort of embarassing though sometimes. xD; Oh & I used to always end my conversations with 'eh'. It was kind of like a habit, but I rarely do it now. It`s probably since I was born in Canada. x]

Haha, I love adding "eh" onto the end of my stences, eh? Itso just so awesome and patriotic! ;D

Anywho, I don't know if it counts as random or not, but whenever something happens by surprise or I'm hit (no matter how hard or by what) I'll end up saying "Ow". And everyone will just stare at me and be like "That hurt?! o_O"

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    I have just developed a habit of saying "Oh, goodie!" either randomly or whispering. To myself.

Anywho, I don't know if it counts as random or not, but whenever something happens by surprise or I'm hit (no matter how hard or by what) I'll end up saying "Ow". And everyone will just stare at me and be like "That hurt?! o_O"

I always do that, but people don't even hear me. :P

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I usually don't go random in conversations, maybe sometimes I make a Futurama or Family Guy quote randomly, but thats it

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    I'm known to swear randomly and add "yeah, shutup" to anyones sentences.. It's kinda a common thing for people in my state to say 'but' at the end of sentences so I picked that up for a little while.. Gone now xD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Umm, I don't really say random stuff I don't think. But I'm always making random noises at school which scare my friends.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I swear randomly in the middle of a word sometimes. Other than that I don't really do a lot.

I do laugh at random things that most people don't find funny but I do. That can really annoy people as they think I am laughing at them most of the time.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm made of random. :x

A new random phrase everyday.

And you ask me to have the capacity to remember that huge list of random? ;o;

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I say lots of things randomly. D:

But as I'm explaining things I oftenly say "wait" and "but like"... though they aren't exactly random... About twice a day I'll start talking about dreams randomly, for no reason at all.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I subconsciously got this from imitating my Canadian History/economics teacher.

He always says "Ok", "so", or "Ok so" as a replacement for a period, space or pause in a sentence.

Now I always say it!

I occasionally say inside jokes, too, or sarcastic comments.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I tend to say 'right' a lot. Like, "So first I was doing this, right? And then she did that!!! I know, that is so messed up, right?"
    I also say "Nifty spiffy" a lot randomly, and "I'm sorry that's horrible."

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I say "monkeys" randomly and out of nowhere. -_-

Also, "ow" even though nothing hurt me.

Years
    I'll say "ten zillion and two" for large quantities. I love that phrase so much. ♥ That, and crapton, but that's not so random.
    I also overuse "like" in sentences sometimes, most likely when I'm trying to form thoughts. I'm such a girl. D; *shot*

I'll edit if I can think of any more. XD

Back