• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you've lost (but want to find)

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    So what are some things you've lost (and I mean material things) but want to find? I used to have a Mystery Dungeon DVD. No idea where it is.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My Pokemon TC Game Pack. :< I`ve been missing those babies for soooo long. I swear, when I find it, I`ll be the happiest person on earthh! I HAD A PACK WORTH A MILLION DOLLARS [/jokes].

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I lost my marbles... [/sarcasm]
    I want to find my folder of Pokemon Cards...
    I want to try and finish my collection of the first series but I can't find them!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I guess when i lost my Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 player guides, YES i lost both. I wish i could find them soon as i want to find every item on PMD2

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    My innocence, my affection for others, and my sanity.

Uh, yeah....they have to be material things you've lost. ^^"

As for me, I am STILL wondering where my Pokemon Red version went. Lol ever since we were about to move from LI about hmm...4 or 5 years ago, when I was packing I realized I couldn't find it, and to this very day I wonder where it is right now and what could've happened to it. XD

Oh, and the case to my uncut Naruto boxset...I had lost the box that contained all the discs and had just found them while cleaning my room a few months ago. I was so estatic! lmao xD I still haven't found the orange box the box with the discs go in yet though...hmmm.....

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I lost my LG Shine back in February. Three cellphones later, I have a suitable replacement phone, however, I'm still looking for that Shine. Doubts I'll ever find it, though. >>;

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I'm not sure exactly HOW lost it is, but...

My Pokemon Yellow game T.T

I MISS MY PIKACHUUUUU. D:

Mr. Pokemon

Years
    I already mentioned my Mystery Dungeon DVD, but I'm also missing my iPod connector! Then I was looking through my closet and found my Pokemon Monopoly game. It's missing alot of things, but I still have 5 of the 6 figures (sorry Mewtwo).

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I already mentioned my Mystery Dungeon DVD, but I'm also missing my iPod connector! Then I was looking through my closet and found my Pokemon Monopoly game. It's missing alot of things, but I still have 5 of the 6 figures (sorry Mewtwo).

AWW! I was just thinking about my Pokemon Monopoly earlier, actually. That sucks. I used to love that game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    i have pokemon monopoly.

i love that game!

anyway, i lost my firered version, AND and shaphire version :(

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I was reading Sirens of Titan and halfway through the book it just ~poof~ disappeared which is very strange cause i kept it in my room

Last edited:

Mr. Pokemon

Years
    AWW! I was just thinking about my Pokemon Monopoly earlier, actually. That sucks. I used to love that game.
    I see you're from Maine... me too. Anyways, I bought the game used. I've never played it. I just bought it because it was cheap and I was more of a Pokemaniac when I got it than I am now.

Years
    The only thing I've lost semi-recently that I want is my copy of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I liked that game. I've wanted to play it since, but we haven't found it. T_T

Years
    my brother lost my pokemon diamond and I want it back so much.
    I lost my pokemon fire red a few years ago, and I found it last month :D and then I noticed that I was hacking it <_< too bad I can't do it now cause the ar I was hacking it with broke. :'(

Back