• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

think of one pokemon move before clicking this thread

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Cut.

Demolishes good-sized trees. Could probably make decent cash that way. (Costs a bundle to remove them safely.) Mows lawns in a snap too (although, perhaps too short).

Hopefully proves viable for finer tasks. Might never need a knife again.

Years
    Sucker Punch

I cant punch people or Pokemon if necessary unless they are about to hit me seems like real life haha

Regards - Declan Sargent

Years
    Dragon Pulse.

I don't think that it's a move that I would use very often. I would use to defend myself for example.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The first thing I wonder: why am I not the first person here to think of Cut?

Second: idk, cut something? Better than staring at letters that are supposed to represent programming code or whatever they call it...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Fusion Bolt is cool but idk what I'd even use it for in my life

Years
    Sing

I'm not really a good singer and it's been a long time ago since last time I sang. Maybe I can start out with karaoke.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    The first thing I wonder: why am I not the first person here to think of Cut?

Shrugs. Thought of a bad move prior to opening the thread. Dragged Cut along on a Pokemon often in the older games.

Years
    i've been having agility in my head all day, so i'm going to go with that.

which would actually be sooorta useful for me? makes going on jogs a lot faster if i'm increasing my speed!

Years
    • Seen today
    Superpower

I'm immediately joining the UFC and blasting through everybody with this one move.

Back