• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Think they will/should release the Member Card over Mystery Gift Wi-Fi on Halloween?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Do you think that the Member Card event item will or should be distributed over Mystery Gift Wi-Fi on Halloween? Personally, I think it would make sense. Darkrai looks like a Halloween character anyway and it has already made an official appearance. Data for the Member Pass exists in D/P/Pt, yet, so far, only direct downloads of Darkrai have been available. Since they Secret Key (Platinum) was released over Wi-Fi Mystery Gift, it would be possible to distribute this as well. I'm crossing my fingers in hope that they will.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Do you think that the Member Card event item will or should be distributed over Mystery Gift Wi-Fi on Halloween? Personally, I think it would make sense. Darkrai looks like a Halloween character anyway and it has already made an official appearance. Data for the Member Pass exists in D/P/Pt, yet, so far, only direct downloads of Darkrai have been available. Since they Secret Key (Platinum) was released over Wi-Fi Mystery Gift, it would be possible to distribute this as well. I'm crossing my fingers in hope that they will.

I would wish that. I see what your getting at. It would be a nice event to give out. I see what you mean when you say it's a dark pokemon and considered scary. It would be very cute.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Considering that D/P has been released throughout the world now (With the latest being Korea on Feb. 14), I wouldn't be suprised if they decided to give out something on Halloween. And as こがおかみ said that since the Wi-Fi Mystery Gift has already been used in Platinum, it could very well be used for D/P. And I do see that Darkrai could be a possible option as it is meant to give a scary impression. The only problem I have is that some people consider Halloween to be satanic, and that could cause a bit of problems with people who believe that.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Considering that D/P has been released throughout the world now (With the latest being Korea on Feb. 14), I wouldn't be suprised if they decided to give out something on Halloween. And as こがおかみ said that since the Wi-Fi Mystery Gift has already been used in Platinum, it could very well be used for D/P. And I do see that Darkrai could be a possible option as it is meant to give a scary impression. The only problem I have is that some people consider Halloween to be satanic, and that could cause a bit of problems with people who believe that.

Yes.A lot of people I know don't consider halloween to be a real holiday.They think it's satanic.But They still can do something like that.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Yeah id like that alot. And i think the Oaks letter on first day of spring, and then Azure flute of two years of dp.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    do you know holloween originally was a celtic celebration of families uniting?

Its funny how it has warped into a commercial holiday.

pokelover980

I am the Mama Luigi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    It seems like a great idea. I hope that actually happens. I would lol.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Yeah that would be cool of them and to OT could be Halloween!

It couldn't be Halloween due to the 7-char-limit of an OT. Maybe HALOWEN. However, if it's in a different language, Halloween may be shorter.

Anyway, I'm talking about distribution of the Member Card, rather than Darkrai itself, so you can go catch your own Darkrai. Therefore, its OT would be whatever your trainer name is.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The thing is, Event-Only Pokemon events have Japanese Equivilants.

If JAPAN, the country it's MADE in doesn't have access to the Membership pass yet, then I highly doubt we'll get it. ;/

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    The thing is, Event-Only Pokemon events have Japanese Equivilants.

If JAPAN, the country it's MADE in doesn't have access to the Membership pass yet, then I highly doubt we'll get it.

Even if it's a Japanese event given over Wi-Fi, I'd be lucky. I have Platinum. I was able to get the Secret Key.
    Though it would be nice if the Japanese distribution worked/works on other languages as well.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Even if it's a Japanese event given over Wi-Fi, I'd be lucky. I have Platinum. I was able to get the Secret Key.
    Though it would be nice if the Japanese distribution worked/works on other languages as well.

Halloween isn't widely celebrated in Japan, though :/

They know about its existence, but don't really do anything for it.

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
    ill see what i can do i email the ceo of nintendo frequently, he does reply back.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
    Years

If you live in Australia from 30th of october to 9th of november you can get it at Target (it should be all around australia[i live in sa])

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I would love for that to happen. However I doubt it will happen as Darkrai as just been given out in Japan, USA, and UK. Actually that could be another reason why they would give one out. Since they have already given away Darkrai it wouldn't hurt them to do it again.

(As Events are usually Promotion, and I doubt they will use the same Pokemon twice for two different promotions. Especially in smaller places like England where we rarly have events.)

Maybe just a normal wonder card that Downloads something like a Deoxys onto your games?

Back