• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There's...already a thread on the 3DS exclusive thing, sooo unless you're going to relate it back to the third game, then post there. XD

Maybe that is an indication that the third game will be on the 3DS, since if B/W has certain things different on the 3DS, then it's likely that they'll just go the whole way in the third game and make it fully exclusive at least that'll work out better than DSi exclusive D:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yeah I think that might mean that third game might be for the 3DS only...
    Anyways Kyurem deserves full 3D without glasses in his game for his epicness ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    There's...already a thread on the 3DS exclusive thing, sooo unless you're going to relate it back to the third game, then post there.

I've been arguing for the "The third game will be on 3DS" side for the entire time I've been posting in this topic, so I figured it was relevant to the discussion.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've been arguing for the "The third game will be on 3DS" side for the entire time I've been posting in this topic, so I figured it was relevant to the discussion.

That was more aimed at MRAS and anyone else, considering his response. :x I understood where you were coming from, though.

Yeah I think that might mean that third game might be for the 3DS only...
    Anyways Kyurem deserves full 3D without glasses in his game for his epicness ;)

Or put glasses on Kyurem--

Maybe Musicals will have a change in the third game? By... yes... not existing! Or make a third game specific type thing similar to the Musicals.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

That was more aimed at MRAS and anyone else, considering his response. :x I understood where you were coming from, though.

Or put glasses on Kyurem--

Maybe Musicals will have a change in the third game? By... yes... not existing! Or make a third game specific type thing similar to the Musicals.
    Hahaha that would be funny to see, a dragon with glasses xD
    yeah Musicals would pop out on you in the 3rd version ;)

Gamedudebt

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well I think the third game would probably be called Pokemon Gray and the Mascot would maybe be on the lines of Dark/Ghost to go on the line of gray.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Well I think the third game would probably be called Pokemon Gray and the Mascot would maybe be on the lines of Dark/Ghost to go on the line of gray.

Well that wouldn't work as there are no Dark/Ghost legendary mythical Pokemon in B/W (surprisingly.) But yes Pokemon Grey is likely.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well that wouldn't work as there are no Dark/Ghost legendary mythical Pokemon in B/W (surprisingly.) But yes Pokemon Grey is likely.

There's not?

Though Gamedudebt is right that a dark/ghost legendary would suit Grey.

WAIT! Terrakion is primarily grey! ...if I got the right one from the trio right. lol, what if that becomes Grey's mascot.

...and MRAS, pop out? XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Noooo, they can't do that to us. They have to change their minds. With the ~minor~ flaws people are finding in B/W, they can't do that. D;

Good news is that we can always protest if this is really...real or something.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Maybe the minor flaws will be fixed in the English releases? :3 /naïve

I'm fine with there not being a third game.
    What bothers me is that one translation reads "...finished this series", which may be taken as BW being the last Pokémon mainstream games or something O_o

Probably not.

The Red Chain

I am not disappointed at all with the "no third game" news.
    This just tells me that they have something even bigger in store, especially with the news about a "new" Pokemon coming into play soon. They won't stop right here, even though there won't be a third game. Oh god I am exciteddddd. >w< This is the kinda Pokemon-changing news I've been waiting for.

Now I'll keep my hopes up for something better than a third game. <33

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    BW did a good job on renewing the franchise, so working on something better from that wounds like a good idea :3

A third game would take a lot of time they could spend on something completely new, right? ;D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just so you know guys, until there is an official statement revealed by Game Freak other than an interview with one of the people (this didn't directly have a source, either), this thread will be staying open. :x

I really am hoping this isn't true, because it just feels like B/W needs a third game to tie it off, and not having another game...well, after everything they've done towards Kyurem, God stone, etc, it just seems stupid.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It seems odd to not have a third version...I was going to get the third version as well after White...

Maybe it's because the games are coming along near the end of the DS's life they don't want to have some of the series on the DS and some of them on the 3DS?

I suppose I can still get Black at a later date.

DarkNecroWolf

Godly Member
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Just think about it this way, now they have more time to make the new Pokemon games for 3DS. ;P

But yeah, it is kinda weird, they always have a third game :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back