• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Kyurem is mostly grey in colour, which fits the rumors of Pokemon Gray as the 3rd game and it's part dragon too so I think that's what's the 3rd game gonna be. But I think that the storyline might have to adjust a lot especially the gym leaders Shaga and Iris, cos if there's a 3rd game, which leader will the player face if they play Gray?

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    They trademarked it, and Kyereyamu (or something like that) is gray. It could also be Pokémon Brown, because they trademarked it at the same time, however there isn't a brown legendary in B/W.

Landlos is a brown legend, they may do what Crystal did and instead of having a main legend as the mascot have part of the trio. Idk...

Well nintendo is all about money, and dont get me wrong I would totally buy the 3rd installment. I know its a tradition to have a 3rd game but still. What more could they add that will enhance the storyline? Usually the 3rd game ties up the plot from the other versions. I guess they could add the option of capturing the opposite legendary of your game, or did what Platinum did and add a new demension, battle frontier, and a double battle with the champion. Arghh this is making my brain hurt D:

Um... hello? They could do/add quite a few things to the 3rd installment.

Kyurem's storyline, Opposite Legend to catch, Gym re-matches, a few new characters etc...

idk if I posted this yet but here's a theory that I think will be the plot for the 3rd game.

Spoiler:

Enjoy.

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Landlos is a brown legend, they may do what Crystal did and instead of having a main legend as the mascot have part of the trio. Idk...
    Oh yeah, I frogot there are like 3 sets of trios in Unova. Lol sending us on a wild goose chase would be interesting. FOLLOW THE MAGIC GENIE!

idk if I posted this yet but here's a theory that I think will be the plot for the 3rd game.

Spoiler:
    You are such a beast my friend. Cold Flare? Freeze bolt? (googles it) Holy crap those are awesome attacks :D Do you really think Kyurem is capable of learning those moves? Now that would be freaking awesome to see XO

I also have a question: Why do you think the pokedex stops at 649? Do you think nintendo might be hiding a pokemon from us? Possibly the 3rd mascot? >.o

I dislike it when nintendo keeps good secrets from us! D: really, what is the purpose of Freeze bolt and Cold Flare? Eyes Gots To Nose!

The Red Chain

You are such a beast my friend. Cold Flare? Freeze bolt? (googles it) Holy crap those are awesome attacks :D Do you really think Kyurem is capable of learning those moves? Now that would be freaking awesome to see XO

This is the only thing I have to say.
    It's definitely capable of learning those moves, question is how. The theory someone had that I just read about Kyuremu getting it's true form and those two moves is an amazing theory to bring up. [As you can see Victini has it's own secret move too XD] Maybe Kyuremu won't just learn the moves on the spot, and instead you get Kyuremu before facing N and you have to run some kind of double quest to teach Kyuremu Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt. Like either finding sages, finding items, collecting something, whichever. That'd be even more interesting! Or having to venture around and discover more of Kyuremu's past through citizens, books, or other things.. thus helping Kyuremu unlock those moves from it's ancient past that it had forgotten.

Something like that would be awesome. <3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Speaking of Kyurem, it doesnt seem qualified to be the mascot of the 3rd game. Yes I know it completes the Dragon Trio, but I dont see anything special about it. The only thing I can think of is add a "new forme" like they did with Giratina in Platinum. Also have you noticed that this is the second dragon trio? Its weird I know xD
    Kyurem will also be the third third version dragon Mascot in a row too...actually ever since Emerald all Main game mascots have been part dragon (not counting remakes)...actually this might be a hint towards Kyurem by itself...

Years
    Another question for the 3rd game is, will Pokemon Gray have Black City or White Forest? I think there probably will be a new area, Gray something. What's a place that's a mix of nature and technology?

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    reshiram/zekrom/kyurem = fire/electric/ice = common type trio in rpgs

I'm of the belief that Kyurem is going to be the third mascot and the game will be called Gray/Grey. Predictable? Yeah, but so was Emerald :D

I would like to see a move tutor with Belly Drum and/or Aqua Jet. Azumarill would be amazing then.

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
    I think Randorosu, Borutorosu, and Torunerosu are going to be highly involved in the third game, along with the other trio.
    I'd like for it to be called Gray, it sounds simple =]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I think Randorosu, Borutorosu, and Torunerosu are going to be highly involved in the third game, along with the other trio.
    I'd like for it to be called Gray, it sounds simple =]
    I agree Gray fits with the simplicity of Black and White plus those three can be quite dull together but cool and sophisticated with another color or by themselves.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Do you think they might make Zorua obtainable through ordinary means or by an egg gift in the third version? Since by then the whole Crown Dogs/Celebi business will have died down surely.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Do you think they might make Zorua obtainable through ordinary means or by an egg gift in the third version? Since by then the whole Crown Dogs/Celebi business will have died down surely.

Zorua is kinda obtainable through ordinary needs. Zoroark can breed for one... and getting a Zoroark won't be that hard D;

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    We don't need a third game for this, we need a 3rd Generation remake. XD
    Lol, Just kidding, but I really can't wait for both of them if they are real (Third game and remake)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

I'll second your statement. XD;;

I'll probably not buy B/W and go for the third game. (I hope they do make one)
    I would do that, but since I'm already waiting for B/W, and its just two months away, I'm kinda set on those. The third game will probably be a long way, so I don't want to wait so long for one region.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    dragonomega is so right! I knew "Boundary Pokemon" which Kyurem is, would be the balance between Reshiram and Zekrom but I didn't know how. However, being the reminiscent of the Pokemon they used to be makes a lot of sense, it balances them out. Also, the "Twin Princes", does this mean that we'll be seeing N's twin come Pokemon Gray? I wonder what he'll be named, Z? But I heard that N's full name will be revealed in the third installation so his twin might be an "N" as well.

Also, I want to see were it says Nintendo has copyrighted Pokemon Gray(Grey?), Purple, Crimson, Opal etc please :)

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
    You never know, it might just be Kerudio with the "being excluded" thing. Maybe it wants to find a new group?
    I dunno, just throwing some ideas in there.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021

Zorua is kinda obtainable through ordinary needs. Zoroark can breed for one... and getting a Zoroark won't be that hard D;

I'm talking about in-game without any help from outside means (like trading from another persons game)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    You never know, it might just be Kerudio with the "being excluded" thing. Maybe it wants to find a new group?
    I dunno, just throwing some ideas in there.

If you mean Kerudio becoming a mascot of the third game than that isn't impossible, but if it isn't Kyeremu then it will be Randorosu (hope I spelled it right) as it, like Kyeremu is separated from its two counterparts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back