• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Heart

Rainbow Ho-Oh
Years
  • I know that they put them in I'm saying whats the point of a 3rd version if Yin and Yang are all they have in Yinyang...there isnt a 3rd word for it...and if you say Grey and Grey has a Dragon type that is Yin and Yang that defeats the whole purpose. Therefore the 3rd game is pointless...
    I'm pretty sure there is a third thing related to or probably actually part of the whole Yinyang thing.
    Dunno the word, though. ;x

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm pretty sure there is a third thing related to or probably actually part of the whole Yinyang thing.
    Dunno the word, though. ;x

Taijitu would be the whole Yin and Yang together...But I don't think that works...

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    If we look at yin & yang as representing order, then the opposite of yin & yang would be chaos. Also, Pokemon Marble. Or better yet, Pokemon Granite, would make great third edition names.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i like chrome. theres a black and white pokemon so i think a chrome one would be cool

grey is too bland and generic

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    I like the random idea of a possible third title to be Ash. As cliche or lame as the name is, they could have a lot of fun tweaks with a third game.

Who knows? It'll most likely be something none of us would have thought of or we'd be right on the nose.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I like the random idea of a possible third title to be Ash. As cliche or lame as the name is, they could have a lot of fun tweaks with a third game.

Who knows? It'll most likely be something none of us would have thought of or we'd be right on the nose.

How do you know we aren't right on the nose...xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If they call the third game Ash, it'll automatically sell a huge amount of copies to people who haven't even looked closely at the content and have only seen the anime XD

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Until we know black version and white versions back-story we don't know if there will be a grey/gray... :)

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    why grey? is it because b+w=gray? no, was yellow version named purple? was emerald also named purple? (red + blue=purple) so color combining makes no sense

edit: and then was crystal version called platinum?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    was yellow version named purple?
    Red, Blue, and Yellow are the primary colors. That's why they go together.

was emerald also named purple?
    Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald are precious gems. That's why they go together.

When speculating on the name of the third Fifth Generation game, people are following a logical path. Black, White, Grey. I've heard so many suggestions for the name of this game because Black and White go well with a variety of different things. Grey just fits more in people's minds, so that's why it's the more popular idea.

Or the name could be something completely unrelated like Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, with the first two being more "jewel-like" and the third being a metal (in people's minds). Unless there is a relation like the one I heard: rare, dazzling minerals. (And yes, I already know the differences between the three.)

Right now, it could be anything. Chrome sounds appealing to my ears.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Red, Blue, and Yellow are the primary colors. That's why they go together.

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald are precious gems. That's why they go together.

When speculating on the name of the third Fifth Generation game, people are following a logical path. Black, White, Grey. I've heard so many suggestions for the name of this game because Black and White go well with a variety of different things. Grey just fits more in people's minds, so that's why it's the more popular idea.

Or the name could be something completely unrelated like Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, with the first two being more "jewel-like" and the third being a metal (in people's minds). Unless there is a relation like the one I heard: rare, dazzling minerals. (And yes, I already know the differences between the three.)

Right now, it could be anything. Chrome sounds appealing to my ears.

I like Chrome too but I feel like it doesn't sound as simple as black and white do. Arrrghhh, curse Nintendo for choosing two shades :laugh:. They could just name the 3rd installment after b/w, Pokemon Black & White II. This could be the first gen w/ four games covering the same region/storyline. Black & White II (dumb..but mehhh) could just take you more into the yin/yang storyline though leaning more towards telling the tale behind the 3rd legendary that has yet to be revealed. Make the 3rd installment more than just an added few perks, make it somewhat different storyline, imo.

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
  • Pokemon Mexican Version. you knew it was gonna happen.

I'm betting on Chrome or Greay. Like someone earlier said, we need to see the leader of the Trio to tell what the next version is gonna be.

But as far as names go... Mexican version. **** just got real.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • Pokemon Blank or Pokemon Nothingness Version? =O
    Cover Pokemon the Pokemon of Nothingness?... and doesn't have a type!?..
    that'd be alittle overpowered though =P...
    i dunno Blank sounds weird and Nothingness may be a bit too long XDD
    so i dunno

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Pokemon YinYang Version. Or since Crystal is completely unrelated to Gold/Silver, and how Platinum is completely unrelated to Diamond/Pearl (Gold/Silver/Platinum & Diamond/Pearl/Crystal makes more sense), it will probably be....

Pokemon Deception Version!!!!

nah, jk...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back