• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Gender/Sex

Years
    :/ Do you guys mean hermaphrodites? :////
    No. The topic is about transgendered or intersexed people under a somewhat old term of 'third gender.' Hermaphrodite is an antiquated term when referring to humans.

I think we need to distinguish the word 'gender' from 'gender role' to make things a little clearer. Yes, gender can simply refer to biological sex, but not always. Gender role is about socially common or accepted traits assigned to the sexes, like aggression for males

You know what, nevermind. Forget about it. I'm either preaching to the choir or my words are falling on deaf ears.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I wouldn't really care if I had a friend, family, ect who was an... odd gender.

My father is gay so I'm used to bein' in these type of situations.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    yeah i see that on jerry springer and maury is that a transvestite?

Back