• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third HG/SS Set Idea's

PikachuFan222

Pikachu Master
Years
  • Ok so what do you think will be the Prime's and Legends my ideas the 3rd HG/SS comes out in September

Prime's

Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Entei
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Scizor

Legend's

Unown
    Celebi

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
    Years
  • They've already announced that there will be a Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND, Raichu Prime, Umbreon Prime, and Slowking Prime, and that the set's name is HS- Undaunted. I think the list will be more like this:

Primes

Raichu
    Slowking
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Houndoom
    Scizor

Houndoom and Scizor will be from Japan's Revived Legends set (which were cut from our Unleashed set), The others are promos in Japan.

LEGENDS

Rayquaza & Deoxys
    Kyogre & Groudon

Rayquaza & Deoxys come from Japan's upcoming Clash at the Summit set. Kyogre & Groudon are rumored to be in that set as well, but hasn't been 100% comfirmed yet. (in Japan, anyway)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Awesome I can't wait for those, does anyone know when the new Japanese set is coming out in Japan?

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
  • They've already announced that there will be a Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND, Raichu Prime, Umbreon Prime, and Slowking Prime, and that the set's name is HS- Undaunted. I think the list will be more like this:

Primes

Raichu
    Slowking
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Houndoom
    Scizor

Houndoom and Scizor will be from Japan's Revived Legends set (which were cut from our Unleashed set), The others are promos in Japan.

LEGENDS

Rayquaza & Deoxys
    Kyogre & Groudon

Rayquaza & Deoxys come from Japan's upcoming Clash at the Summit set. Kyogre & Groudon are rumored to be in that set as well, but hasn't been 100% comfirmed yet. (in Japan, anyway)

It's confirmed that there will be also a Dialga & Palkia Legend in the Japanese "Clash at the summit"-set.

Third HG/SS Set Idea's

Mayby that will be the third Legend?

Last edited:

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
    Years
  • It's confirmed that there will be also a Dialga & Palkia Legend in the Japanese "Clash at the summit"-set.

Third HG/SS Set Idea's

Mayby that will be the third Legend?
    Not likely. If there were three Legends coming out this set, that would only leave one next set (Cresselia & Darkrai from Lost Link). Since that's the case, it only makes sense that they would have the Hoenn Legends in one set and the Sinnoh Legends in the other.

Years
  • OH MY GOS RAYQUAZA AND DEOXYS..... GROUDON AND KYOUGRE..... (death)
    Im taking a guess the third legend will be Latios and Latias. And it would make sence.

Back