• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Third Version Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    If Z was a game based not in Kalos but Azoth that would be interesting and way better than a typical 3rd version. Betting the region would be so different than anything so far.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It's currently unknown what is behind project Azoth, but I'm certain it will become clear in the next game(s). Apparently each letter stands for something, A being for Alpha, O being for Omega and so on.

TheRusty

The Dragon Master
    Years
  • Here's the new Trading Card Game pack.
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/699880976625725440
    Spoiler:

Zygarde's chest looks like it has something on the inside. It is probably very bright because there is a lot of light shining from the inside

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Hold on, I'm a little confused; is Azoth actually a Pokémon region?

It's a theory, but it's annoying and confusing how some are starting it as if it were a fact. It very well can just be an anime location. If the rumored leak from 4 chan is real then Azoth is not a canon place, as the "dex" has Kalos.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It's a theory, but it's annoying and confusing how some are starting it as if it were a fact. It very well can just be an anime location. If the rumored leak from 4 chan is real then Azoth is not a canon place, as the "dex" has Kalos.

OMG, Spinda, did you see that Zygarde Perfect TCG art from the post before yours? You recall we were making fun of its resemblance with Dusknoir!? XD

It's currently unknown what is behind project Azoth, but I'm certain it will become clear in the next game(s). Apparently each letter stands for something, A being for Alpha, O being for Omega and so on.

What if Azoth is actually the UK land that we are hoping for?

Yass I'm off to visit you.

Years
  • I thought it was canon since people keep saying files of Azoth were in the Magma base
    I cleared this up a couple pages back. Those files were named that according to a grunt because of the AZ, which means the end and a new start (well Omega and Alpha). That was a center theme in OrAs. In this case Magma and Aqua wanted to destroy the current world to create a better one, at least one they think would benefit their cause. Magma wanted to help humans, while Aqua wanted to create a Noah's flood scenario.

I can see a mini region (the size of the Battle areas in DPP) being named after it, but not a whole region.

Years
  • View attachment 77995

So I just came in here to drop this.

Someone here from PC sent it to me through Skype. ;)

Credits will be added if it's genuine, which is most likely not.

Graphically, this looks awesome and totally believable, however, the fact that the other Pokémon have their Japanese names and yet Magearna is written in English and not 'Magiana' like it's Japanese name destroys all credibility this 'leak' had.

Now I'm not sure if you guys agree, but I actually really enjoy this speculative period of time each time either a new Pokémon game is going to be announced or has been announced and everyone is listing off hopes, wants, leaks (fake or real) and the whole community gets creative and interesting. For me, this is the most exciting time - the hype-building!

Although I do have to say, I truly hope a new main series game is announced soon or I will go nutzo! What does everyone feel is a realistic guess as to when a new game might be announced considering all of the official details we have so far?

Years
  • Graphically, this looks awesome and totally believable, however, the fact that the other Pokémon have their Japanese names and yet Magearna is written in English and not 'Magiana' like it's Japanese name destroys all credibility this 'leak' had.

Now I'm not sure if you guys agree, but I actually really enjoy this speculative period of time each time either a new Pokémon game is going to be announced or has been announced and everyone is listing off hopes, wants, leaks (fake or real) and the whole community gets creative and interesting. For me, this is the most exciting time - the hype-building!

Although I do have to say, I truly hope a new main series game is announced soon or I will go nutzo! What does everyone feel is a realistic guess as to when a new game might be announced considering all of the official details we have so far?

My guess is April, but I'll like it sooner. The announcement window I see as being between now and the end of May.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Wow people are hostile on that site XD

Lol it's 4chan. It's either really stupid/ or really hostile/ but it can also be really amusing to read sometimes.

I don't see it. I only see the name of the section. There is a Japanese character that looks similar to 'Z' but that's the character for su as in Karosu.

Oh I see, here is what I was thinking of:

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25226694#p25228276

The original leaker listed it under AZ.

Could have sworn one of the translations I saw had AZ tacked onto it as well.

Years
  • Lol it's 4chan. It's either really stupid/ or really hostile/ but it can also be really amusing to read sometimes.

Oh I see, here is what I was thinking of:

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25226694#p25228276

The original leaker listed it under AZ.

Could have sworn one of the translations I saw had AZ tacked onto it as well.

I think that's their user name. Could be a hint to the name, or that AZ will play a larger role, IF it's true.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Omg I can't believe its March soon and still not single clue about a new game LOL.
    At this rate I won't be suprised if we hear something months away from now, if not at all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Latest game reveal that's released in the same year (in Japan) might be Emerald which had a reveal in July. Could be Crystal too, but I don't know when that one was announced. So, it's possible. The earliest in the year reveal was XY.

Yes but the gap between the last game release is huge. Not only that, but we're so deep in XYZ plot ( In the anime). We keep hearing news about spin off's etc and not a single clue regarding a new main game.. Gets tiring ;)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It is hard to believe something from 4chan, but sometimes they tell the truth.

What makes me weary of it mainly, is how many type combos there are that have been wanted for a while. I will say that some look awesome, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much. Not from 4chan.

But as I said, it is confirmed that they are working on something big away from Pokemon Go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back