• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This birthday is Gonna be Sanguine~~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • This birthday is Gonna be  Sanguine~~

Happy splendid birthday to Sanguine who turns 21 today! I'm so thrilled to be typing out this birthday thread for her today, as she is a very wonderful girl on PC, and in general! For those who don't know, Sanguine is one of the staff members on PC's battle server alongside myself and a few others! Everyday I see her on the server, I can't help but express a smile on my face because I do love her bubbly, cute, and outstanding presence. She's tough, beautiful, and pretty talented when it comes to battling and other things!

This birthday is Gonna be  Sanguine~~

She's probably the heart and soul of the server, really! Like, life seems to pick up whenever she's around; people tend to joke around with her, and even chat with her about cool stuff here and there. Seems like when she's around, we're the most lively! With all good reason, of course! I met her around three years ago, and even then, there was something different about her; like, she was someone who I think that I really can trust and get along with, which a few days ago, we've even paired up, which I'm happy to even today!

If you guys haven't yet, please give her the best of wishes on her birthday, as she truly deserves it for being an irreplaceable presence on PC, and as a valued friend. I'm truly happy to have met her, and I hope that our friendship continues strong. So, have a good one Renee, and I hope this day is filled with happiness and joy for you!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Happy birthday to my dear pair Sanguine~ I'm so happy we're friends!!! Have a great one Sangy!! And have a great year too!!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Renée! I hope you have a great birthday, a great year and that you get to ban many people. It's awesome having you at the server.

You should start by banning user The Internet. (y)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hey Sanguine, hope you have an awesome birthday!! Like Shawn said, the server is a lot of fun when you're around! Hope we can get to be better friends some time ^^

Years
  • Happy birthday, Sangy.

I wish you the best. I hope you have so much fun you won't be able to sit. May all your entertainment give you the best odds. Don't let your dreams be dreams; seize those accomplishments from behind, aiming not just for "meh" but for gold.

Keep yourself hydrated. You're at that age where you explore—pierce your darkest depths and discover more about yourself.

That said, stay safe. You know when best to retreat. It's in your blood.

Best regards,
    Lala

Years
  • I recall today is a day a couple of staff members have birthdays. Not just you, but two certain Treehouse mods as well (yeah you know who I'm talking about). That said, congrats on turning 21 Renee! It's the age where you are finally legal in some countries so you have more freedom than you ever had.

Keep being an awesome sweetheart, gurl.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Renee, have a happy birthday! I hope you have great time, and keep on being cheerful and becoming wonderful user and staff like I know it'll be :)

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • Aaaaa, Sangie happy birthday! As Shawn said, you always make the server more lively and you're just an amazing character. I hope you have a great day and you enjoy your special day to the fullest~ <3

Back