• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This game isn't just bad, it's REALLY bad!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Mercenaries 2. I was massively disappointed by this, considering how good the original Mercenaries was. There wasn't that many missions, not many people to capture, it felt like a last minute thing which took them nearly 5 years to complete. What a waste.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
I
kefka_hate1.jpg
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. I'm not much of a fan of the T.V. show, but my brother picked up a copy. It just makes me want to throw up in my mouth. The AI... just.....Ugh. The graphics are soooooo dull. Honestly, I want to chuck it in a fire.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Crystal's Pony Tale for the Sega Genesis.

It's a mess. A malicious, obnoxious, horrible-yet-adorable mess.

Neigh.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I recently played the new Tomb Raider game. It sucked. They really ruined Lara and took all the badass out of her.

My best friend's older sister had the Spice World video game because she liked the Spice Girls as a kid. She hates the game so much. She showed me the ROM, and how awful it was! She claims it actually made her lose interest in the Spice Girls - she sold most of her Spice Girls merchandise at a yard sale when she was 10 (she's 22 now). She didn't sell the disc - she outright destroyed it. If you want to know what the game is like, it features ugly renditions of the girls (when I saw Geri Halliwell dance, I couldn't unsee it). There is a library of only five songs (despite the first two albums having 20 songs altogether), and the samples include less than half of the songs' content. There is NO replay value - my friend's sister finished it in fifteen minutes.

Last edited:

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
The best N64 game in my opinion is Super Mario 64, which shorts to SM64.
The worst N64 game in my opinion is Superman 64, which also shorts to SM64.
It's a bit freaky, don't you think?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Honestly, this is a stain on Capcom's reputation - I remember playing it and wondering why the hell my dad ever bought it.

A stain on Capcom's reputation is why they decided it would be fine to leave the game fanchise that made them popular for dead and decided hey let's do no more Megaman and maybe sell him to nintend (please do) so we have more time to put on-disc DLC and make more (epic) games like SFxT (IMO I loved SFxT because it just put 2 great fighting franchises into one game)

I hate one game in this world more than any....

The... Elder... Scrolls...

Oblivion.

it never met up to the expectations that Morrowind gave us it wass ridiculously easy (so is Skyrim) and the voice acting it was like one audio file for every sentence I swear most of the people in that game were going through puberty seriously one minute he has a deep voice then the next its seemed very cheerful WTF!

Skyrim was also bad in my opinion not because of the bugs but just eurgh I am gonna get bashed for this but it didn't meet the expectations Morrowind left for it aswell the story was linear you couldn't kill important NPC's (wich you can in Morrowind wrecking the story line completely) and the only good thing were the graphics but soon after Skyrim's release we had Farcry 3 come out and it's graphics basically overtook SKyrim so meh and then their's SKYRIM itself c'mon it didn't even have all the proper towns that one modder saw and decided to add them (thanks oranges)

but TESO seems alright from what... I have.... not played

then again im very biased when I was 6 the first game I played was morrowind so yeah and I have modded Morrowind with 80 gigabytes so it's graphics are better than Skyrims and the story line was better

Oblivion 5/10
Skyrim 7/10
Morrowind 10/10 it's the greatest game I have ever played alongside Chrono Trigger (made by FF and DQ)

Back