• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This girl's calm, I like that.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    The fact that my friend has siblings that can buy him switchblades. I really want one but he won't let me give him the money to give to his siblings to buy a switchblade for the coolest kid in the street.

Years
    I like when people are selfless. I have a friend whose always thoughtful and considerate of other people's needs, and whenever he acts that way around me I think "Wow, I'm such an awful person." I always wish I could be more like that, but I guess I'm a little too selfish.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Must have 2 legs and 2 arms, done!

Must be somewhat intelligent, can't be a freakin ditz all the time. Must share at least some of the interests, must have a sense of humor and doesn't mind hanging out. I ten to not like girls that are too clingy because it can be a real pain. I just like all kind of girls but don't really date much. I mainly just hang out with girls cause it seems to be more fun that way and don't have to worry about a relationship because I just don't want one right now.

Liking to party could be nice.. Always wanted to date a cool gamer girl, but that just hasn't happened yet. :c

Years
    I admire people's social skills. There's a certain type of persons that I would feel comfortable enough with and start conversations, otherwise I'm as quiet and non-existent as they come. Another would be my lack of attention span/concentration/motivation at times. Guilty of being a procrastinator I find it hard to start assignments and projects within a certain amount of time, allowing myself a generous amount of time to work. Once I do get started, I'm easily distracted from the activity on hand and procrastinate for a few hours until I convince myself to get back on track OTL

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I appreciate people who can do smalltalk. I can't carry a conversation with someone I'm not very close to to save my life so I always admire people who are good at that kind of thing. Especially when they can make it seem really genuine! (Who knows, maybe it is genuine and that's their trick...) With me, conversations die out pretty quick or they just feel sooo awkward as I push them forward.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    hmmm, well i always desire respect and loyalty in anybody, but when it comes to traits i don't possess, probably patience and kindness.

Years
    I wish I was motivated. I wish I had a more cool, less involved persona. I'm a very laid back person as it is, but I think if I were a little more of the strong, silent type I could do more damage.

Back