• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~this is a psa~

Years
    Welcome Back to PC!

My sincerest condolences about your grandfather. He's in a better place now. And its nice to have you back. Hope you continue enjoying this website, and having fun!

Years
    Oh, I'm so sorry. Hope you're feeling better now. I was pretty upset for a while after my grandfather's death, especially since it happened only a few months after my grandmother. :'< Welcome back to PokeCommunity! Still think you have one of the best usernames ever, haha.

There haven't been too many new things since your last post in late July, but nonetheless you've a lot of new threads to catch up on. Oh, and Pokemon X and Y news! Excitin'. Hope we'll be seeing you around actively from now on and you continue to check back, yes?! :) Keep showing off that hilarious username and have a lovely time here once again! I'm not sure if we've actually spoken before but if you're ever up for a chat, feel free to send me a message. <3 Cheers!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Sending you my condolences, man. Hope you are doing alright since then. Welcome back to the community though! That break you just took must be worth it, as I understand what you went though. :( Just remember that you don't have to force yourself to log on every day if you are still busy. Once or twice a day is fine, and if you feel that you have lots of time to log on, then go for it. :D

be sure to reread the rules if you need a refresher, and don't hesitate to ask questions, alright! See ya 'round :D

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    While I'm new and I don't know you, I still want to give you my warmest welcome back to PC!

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather. :c (hugs)

I'm glad you're doing better, though!! I hope you enjoy your time on PC all over again. ^.^

Back