• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is a showcase

Doonesbury

Don't even worry about it.
    Years
    this is a showcase.
    [created 28/10/09]

why not, right?
    you can pretty much claim anything you want, just let me know and give credit. thanks.

↓ ↓ ↓

theartofseduction
    this is a showcase

untitled/v2
    this is a showcase

this is a showcase

cudi get, track 3
    this is a showcase

i have an idea
    this is a showcase

LOVEISBLIND
    this is a showcase

electrifying goat heads/v2
    this is a showcase

this is a showcase

more to come...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    About time!
    Your stuff is unique thus I love it, especially them crazy stocks! give me
    The first thing that strikes me as a weakness if your typography, especially in the Cudi tag. You have great concepts like the typo in 'Love is Blind', but you just don't seem to execute them very well. When applying text, you should play with many many fonts on the tag to find one that suits it nicely.
    Also as a recommendation, make more of those dark, crazy almost grunge tags like 'whisper-1'. They have lovely colouring and subtle effects!
    That's my tip for the day, but love where your going, so post some more.

Doonesbury

Don't even worry about it.
    Years
    the loveisblind one is amazing.
    beautiful coloring.

Thanks.

About time!
    Your stuff is unique thus I love it, especially them crazy stocks! give me
    The first thing that strikes me as a weakness if your typography, especially in the Cudi tag. You have great concepts like the typo in 'Love is Blind', but you just don't seem to execute them very well. When applying text, you should play with many many fonts on the tag to find one that suits it nicely.
    Also as a recommendation, make more of those dark, crazy almost grunge tags like 'whisper-1'. They have lovely colouring and subtle effects!
    That's my tip for the day, but love where your going, so post some more.

Yeah, typography isn't my greatest strength. I find I get too lazy by the time the tag is ready for some text. I basically just slap something on and say 'good enough'. But yeah, I'll definitely work on that. Thanks.

Back