• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is awkward.... What do I put here...?

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
Years
  • Hey there, I'm Gay again :D
    I'm Here to breed for people that don't care about IV's and that garbage, and just want pokemon, I have access to nearly every Gen IV pokemon, so ask for ANY of them, and I'll see what I can do, other than that, I have...
    -All starters (except treecko, mudkip, chikorita, piplup, and squirtle)
    -The baby pokemon, bonsly, munchlax, happiny, etc (Don't have a Mr. Mime to breed a Mime Jr. sadly)
    -I have access to almost all of the Gen III pokemon too, just ask and I can import some.
    -Can breed Spiritombs and Rotoms if so desired.
    I can Mystery egg too, if anybody wants, as I have a tremendous amount of eggs....
    All bred with shiny Japanese Ditto :D
    I can PP up your Pokemon's moves too, all I ask for is a pokemon I don't have.

PM me for what you want. Thanks.

Last edited:

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    I'd love some mystery eggs! Sounds like fun!
    The baby pokémon are cute too!
    Picking specific pokémon hmmm well I guess croagunk would be on the list then

What would you like in return?
    I don't really have that much to offer though

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Hey :)
    Could i maybe have a bagon and a trapinch :3 (trying to build a dragon army :P)
    I have quite a lot of gen V stuff and national dex stuff caught around black reigons. Just let me know what you want and i'll see what i can do :)

p.s i won't be able to trade for a few hours cos i need a connection my ds can connect to :)

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
    Years
  • I'd love some mystery eggs! Sounds like fun!
    The baby pokémon are cute too!
    Picking specific pokémon hmmm well I guess croagunk would be on the list then

What would you like in return?
    I don't really have that much to offer though

you can have them for free, but, if you have any gen 2 pokemon, that would be appreciated. how many do you want? :D

Hey :)
    Could i maybe have a bagon and a trapinch :3 (trying to build a dragon army :P)
    I have quite a lot of gen V stuff and national dex stuff caught around black reigons. Just let me know what you want and i'll see what i can do :)

p.s i won't be able to trade for a few hours cos i need a connection my ds can connect to :)

ahhh, do you have gen 4? that's what i'm trading on, but i have both of those.

Last edited:

Karmano

Epic Trainer
    Years
  • seedot egg and a beldum named Montross would be nice for mah soulsilver. friend codes going into mah siggy this afternoon.

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Second generation?
    Johto stuff lol
    Euhm let's see
    I can get you:
    Hoothoot, Sentret, Ledyba
    Wooper, Mareep, Togepi
    Hoppip, Yanma, Snubbull, Stantler
    I might get my hands on some more once I actually start roaming the area's around ecruteak

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
    Years
  • Second generation?
    Johto stuff lol
    Euhm let's see
    I can get you:
    Hoothoot, Sentret, Ledyba
    Wooper, Mareep, Togepi
    Hoppip, Yanma, Snubbull, Stantler
    I might get my hands on some more once I actually start roaming the area's around ecruteak

I'll take all but togepi, yanma, ledyba and stantler. Thanks, we need to arrange a time, PM me :D

seedot egg and a beldum named Montross would be nice for mah soulsilver. friend codes going into mah siggy this afternoon.

i can get you the beldum now, but it might take a bit to import a seedot.
    I'll see what I can do.

Could you breed me Charmander ?

yeah, I have one hatched already with egg moves- overheat, and there is another one, but i cannot remember :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Hi, do you trade to B/W? A Ralts would be cool if you have one. I might have some 2nd gen pokemon since I see that's what you like. Or if you want something else, I'll check if I have it.

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
    Years
  • Hi, do you trade to B/W? A Ralts would be cool if you have one. I might have some 2nd gen pokemon since I see that's what you like. Or if you want something else, I'll check if I have it.

sorry, i don't, but i do have a ralts, lol.

Karmano

Epic Trainer
    Years
  • i can get you the beldum now, but it might take a bit to import a seedot.
    I'll see what I can do.

thanks (too lazy to do html)

Back