• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is fun!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • I found this little translator thing on google...It can be very funny! What you do to get something funny or odd is type something in english in the box where you type what you want translated, then go to the down to dropdown menu and click english to [insert other language here], ans then when your sentance is translated into that language, copy the translation you got and paste it into the box where you put watever it is you want translated, and go back to the dropdown menu and select [same foreign language you chose before] to english. It's awesome! I reccomend typing 'Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear', or 'Deadly gas of doom'. https://babelfish.altavista.com/

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I've used that before. It's a great link. Except I keep forgetting the URL :P.

The only reason I don't use it much is because I don't know the language of the website I want to translate from...

Years
  • Mmm, I have heard of it... and I do use it. But I use it for important things... like helping me learn other languages... so I never use it for jokes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That is so old Oo;

I wouldn't use it though...it really...really doesn't give you good translations.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Oh, I've used it before....just for fun ;; ~~
    But yeah, it doesn't give you good translations, it only translates each word and stuff...I mean, it doesn't really use the right Grammar....^-^

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm not a big fan of Babelfish. Like Jorge and Greta said earlier, it doesn't give good translations.

Years
  • I have to agree, it is old... but it's still funny as heck. xD
    If you translate it to Japanese, it makes no sense when you translate it back, most of the time. And sometimes, it makes me giggle.

...they translate my last name when I put it in. ._.;

Back