• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is Halloween

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This year, I am...going to school. Yeah, while everyone else is eating candy, I am going to be taking my mid-term for Advanced Composition. I don't mind. Halloween was never one of my favorite holidays...

Kamui

´
    Years
    I am not goin to anything this year.
    Am too busy.. in my free times there are lots of other stuffs i can do.

Last edited:

IvySaur

I'm going trick-or-treating after dance school, as a mafia gangster! I'll keep going as long as I can still get candy : )

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I'm going to get dressed up and visit main street here in CT. Theres a house that has a giant spider that goes down and scares the heck out of little kids. My brother dresses up, but my sister doesn't come with us anymore. (On the count she is going to be 20 in December.)
    We usally put a pot of candy on our doorstep, but its never gone. we live in a private road.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Halloween is the best! How could anyone hate it, or the candy? I'm going to go to a costume party, dressed as a Vampire in a black and purple coffin gown. Probably going to get about 3 bags of candy to eat while I'm passing out my family's candy. Mwahhaha!

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I not sure what I may do for Halloween. I know that next saturday is the Halloween Festival at the HS but I not usre if I going to dress up. For the last few weeks I been dressing up as the Grim Reaper but I want to change but no money. Still I not sure if I going to go trick o treating. If I don't go then I just stay at home watching House.

I know one thing I will do for sure. The day after Halloween go to the store and get candy corn on sale 3 for a dollar. haha

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol o.O I'm not doin anything.. i didn't last year either. But the year before that i dressed up as a paintball player (without the gun, DUH!) lol well it was hot int the suit, since its all hevay n stuff. Anyways.. back when we first mvoed at to the country(like 8 years ago or so), we went back up intot eh city to ym bro's best friends house to trick-ortreat. lol we went around the whole city, adn then came back to our house, adn saw my brother doing the candy-hadn out stuff. He ahd a rele scary mask back on.. adn weird clothing (i was ezily scared abck then). and he adh a pot full f Reese-pieces and coffee-ccrisp. im like "OH YPPIE REESES!!" and i reached for it..a dn then the coffin beside the pot opened up and a vampire came out. I was so startled that my hand (which was digging into the pot) had spilt everything. The vampire was just my bro's friend... i ahd a spaz attack.. adn thena sked how Adam (my bro's friend) knew when 2 come out.. adn my bro jus tapped his foot ever so slightly to tell Adam when to come out. XD I was like.. scarred for years.. there was another thing.. but i dun wanna ramble on for hours-on-end. so ye lol
    Also, the last cuple years b4 my paintball outfit.. i was dressed as a grimreaper too (how original huh?)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I was never that into Halloween. I'm not a candy person. I like chocolate, not candy,; but the majority of my haul was also candy. T_T;

:o Everyones a candy person if you put your heart into it!

I was going to cos-play with one of my friends, but Im not sure how its going to work out, seeing as how we dont have the costumes...YET

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Trick-or-treat with friends for the heck of it. Last year I was Trinity from the Matrix...I'll probably be going to that martial arts party. :D

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Come on, halloween is like the best holiday ever! I love it. I am going to a chain of seven parties in one night. So, its going to be a long wednesday!

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I feel I'm a little old for trick-or-treating, but I'll be chaperoning my two youngest sisters as they do it in our neighborhood. My parents are going to pay me for it, because it's like babysitting, but it totally ruins my original plan: to hide in the bushes and jump out and scare the kids. :laugh: Well, my real plan was to go over to a friend's house for the evening, but I still won't be able to do that.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm most probably gonna stay at home XD
    I just can't be bothered to look for a costume...

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    It really depends.

Sadly, my parents aren't really the type that celebrate holidays. (Except for Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving and Easter. Although most families have other family members come over during Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving etc, we don't.)

Last year it POURED during Halloween (though some people still went though they were soaking wet and caught colds), the year before that I passed out candy (the kids were so cute), the year before THAT, I was... a ballerina (don't ask) and the year before THAT, I was... Jigglypuff. =___=

So this year I'll probably just pass out candy, spend the night over at a friend's house watching horror movies or go trick-or-treating... I guess I'll go as a female ghost from an Asian ghost movie. .__.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    natsumi-chan~ Ooh~ Y'mean those uber creepy girls with pale skin, white dresses, and long, straight, traditional Asian black hair? o_o I see them in horror films all the time! xD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Lily: xD Yush, those kind of ghosts! But if I do go as one, I'll have to put on make-up because I don't have pale skin. It's not dark but it's not white-pale either.

And they glow blue and stare at you with this uberly creepy look. o__oU

But one problem is that my hair has bangs and is layered and shoulder length whereas the ghost's hair is long, straight and covers the face. *shiver*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Lily: xD Yush, those kind of ghosts! But if I do go as one, I'll have to put on make-up because I don't have pale skin. It's not dark but it's not white-pale either.

And they glow blue and stare at you with this uberly creepy look. o__oU

But one problem is that my hair has bangs and is layered and shoulder length whereas the ghost's hair is long, straight and covers the face. *shiver*

You are so Korean. :D I've seen those movies..I honestly don't know why they're outlined in pale, eerie blue...sooo overused, but freaks me out. ;_;

Hm..a wig? o_o That's an awesome idea for a costume, though. It'd be very, very scary...*steals idea* XD

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Lol, actually I'm not as Korean as you'd think. I really can't speak Korean... since I was born and raised in America. I can say phrases but that's about it.

My parents watch this Korean show where they show ghost stories and you have to see if they're true or not. It tells you at the end of the show...

There's this one where this man and his wife were sleeping and he wakes up and this ghost (the male ghosts wear like this... funny outfit and a hat... I think it was a guy ghost, I dunno) was staring at him and the man starts screaming and shaking his wife (Korean people sleep on the floor. =X ) but his wife won't wake up cuz she's in a deep sleep and then the ghost scratches his back (because the man was sleeping on his belly) and he was shirtless so that it left these three gashes. Then the man wakes up because his wife was shaking him and he thought it was a dream until he realized this sharp pain in his back so his wife pulls back the blanket and they both scream when they see the gashes.

It's true too because after they tell whether it's true or fake, they talked to the man and he turned around, pulled up his shirt and there are three scars.

Er, I'd better shut up because I'm going completely off-topic. XD

Back