• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is really wierd:HO-OH

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
    help i saw HO-OH in the grass at level 12!! why did this happen??!!!:'( :disappoin im playing it right now and.....THERE IT IS!!!OH....COMON HAVE A MASTER BALL,AWWWWW!I PUT IN THE PC!:pirate: MAN!
    oh sorry i just saw it again.so could anyone tell me HOW THE HECK this hapend?

Gentleman J

Going to the Poké Ball also?
    Years
    One time in Sapphire I saw a Level 30's Wailord while surfing around Route 127-29 area (lower right hand corner of the game) I caught it but I didn't realize they become Wailord at Level 40. This was on my ROM though, not cart(haven't seen anything like it on the cartridge yet.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Gentleman J said:
    One time in Sapphire I saw a Level 30's Wailord while surfing around Route 127-29 area (lower right hand corner of the game) I caught it but I didn't realize they become Wailord at Level 40. This was on my ROM though, not cart(haven't seen anything like it on the cartridge yet.)

I caught a level 27 Wailord somewhere by Evergrand City (on my actual game cart), so it is possible to catch, how you say, "premature" Wailords in the wild. Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool =D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Not to sound mean...but I really think you're making this up. As far as I know, you can only catch Ho-oh with some special thingamajig from a Pokemon event or get to a certain point in the game. Either that or your game has some freaky glitch or was hacked or something. Anyway...gonna close this for now~

*closes*

~Kelsey

EDIT: I talked with the thread creator through a PM and I've decided to re-open the thread...and move it here since it didn't belong in PG. XD Sorry for the trouble. ^^;

Last edited:

carlover

Emerald master
    Years
    depends what game its on. in the second gen, if you got dust in your game, it messed with the game and you would find random pokemon. this is not so in the 3rd gen.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    well is it a rom or a cartridge? that you're playing on?

if it's a rom that could be why if it's a cartridge ...don't complain about it
    just catch it and be happy for u'r UBER glitch.

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
    The Hunk said:
    gold typhlosion, don't double post it is spamming. Next time, edit your first post.

I think your game is glitched, fake, or maybe you are making this up. However, I don't think we could ever know. We'll just keep throwing around theories.
    i didnt make it up!i see it all the time,and didnt spam if i did i wasnt paying attention,sorry.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    How about posting a pic of your game for proof? I can make a claim that in my Emerald game, Mew is sitting on top of the roof of my house too. Sorry for sounding so skeptical, but it is only because I am.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    gold typhlosion said:
    thats in gold silver and crystal,IM PLAYING EMERALD!!!!!

There's not really any need to get angry about it, Queen Boo was just mixed up on the versions... =/

And now, for something completely different (and off-topic).

shanecdavis said:
    How about posting a pic of your game for proof? I can make a claim that in my Emerald game, Mew is sitting on top of the roof of my house too. Sorry for sounding so skeptical, but it is only because I am.

Maybe I should have had the player's mom mention an Amulet Coin... =P

~Kucheat

Back