• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is really wierd:HO-OH

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
    shanecdavis said:
    How about posting a pic of your game for proof? I can make a claim that in my Emerald game, Mew is sitting on top of the roof of my house too. Sorry for sounding so skeptical, but it is only because I am.

my gameboys screen is to scrached up to take pics,its a 5 year old (or somthing around there)advance gameboy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    I don't believe it. If u say u can't take pics, the chance that u r a liar are pretty high.

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    I'm pretty sure Ho-oh wasn't programmed into R/S/E. A glitch scrambles the data that's already there. Just because the previous games had it doesn't mean the cartridge can pick a Pokemon from any one of them. Someone messed up your Emerald with AR/GS or you're lieing. You can just clean the screen off. And if it's too scratched up, then how can you play? Hmm? Because by taking a pic of it we'll see what you see. And if you can see the screen, then we can too. Your plan kinda backfired and pointed you out a liar, didn't it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    We can't be sure he's lying... Just like /any/one who catches a shiny Pokemon, or /any/one who says they found, say, a wild Umbreon. You can never be sure they're lying.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmmm, is it a glitch?
    Thats so weird... but I guess with games, anything is possible because they can't all be perfect... Oo

Years
    OMG!!!! That's soo creepy!!! With the Mew glitch I also catched a Mew in level 7,but thats a known glitch. This is just creepy.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    if you could give us a picture,we can solve this for sure.if you happened to get it already own,mugs could have done a thing that happened on my sapphire rom,all pokemon O_O i have thousands of mews and ho-ohs and lugias and stuff cuz of it.some day im gonna take a game i dont like,erase the memory on the chip,and upload that game to it uber fun on the road

edit:just use windex or sumthin to clean it,gosh...

edit 2:O_O i put dust in my crystal just to see what would happen and i found level 15 granbull in KANTO

edit 3:just found level 10 ARBOK in kanto in cereleun O_O OMG

Last edited:

chaotic_umbreon

umbreon is da best eeveelution
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    i glitched up my gold version by using a gameshark on it alot........ i no, cheaters never win, but anywayz, i used a code to catch certain pokemon in the wild, whiched i used to get a celebi, but after i did the cheat, and i turned the gameshark off, all i got in the wild was miltanks.

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    That's probably a glitch in you're game. It's cool though.

I was playing Fire Red the other day, and I was in the grassy area before the entrance to Pokemon League(where you fight you're Rival in the beginning). Anyways, I was training my Bulbasaur when a Level 32 Primeape appeared. It whooped me, and that was the end of it. I never saw him again. The funny part is though, when you're walking through all the guards on you're way to Victory Road, I found a bunch of Primeape's there. Weird.

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
    Komo said:
    if you could give us a picture,we can solve this for sure.if you happened to get it already own,mugs could have done a thing that happened on my sapphire rom,all pokemon O_O i have thousands of mews and ho-ohs and lugias and stuff cuz of it.some day im gonna take a game i dont like,erase the memory on the chip,and upload that game to it uber fun on the road

edit:just use windex or sumthin to clean it,gosh...

edit 2:O_O i put dust in my crystal just to see what would happen and i found level 15 granbull in KANTO

edit 3:just found level 10 ARBOK in kanto in cereleun O_O OMG
    those are prematre pokemon there not amazing.windex dosnt work ive tryed it so many times.AND I DONT NO HOW TO PUT THEM IN MY SIG!!!

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    you dont have to yell,and ya know,you startin to bug me so,get a photo bucket acount,them get the link,upload the file you need(pics and animations only)and put it in you sig with img tags round it like
    this is really wierd:HO-OH

Back