• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{This Is Sparta!} Houndoomed’s Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
I think I will have a temporary leave from the league for now until I can create a better team (and have more time). For now I will become a trainer and be semi-active. I will be back soon, with cookies!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I think I will have a temporary leave from the league for now until I can create a better team (and have more time). For now I will become a trainer and be semi-active. I will be back soon, with cookies!

Ill leave your spot open for you, its all gone quiet lately, I cant be bothered being 4 of the gym leaders lol.

Zeus, Vladimir and Kodai are available for challenges

IWearHatsIndoors

They're comfy and easy to wear
Years
I'd like to join as a Trainer... Challenger... Whatever-y thing
Name: Hats (or) Tom
FC: 1249 4983 4183
Male.
Sprite is my Profile Pic!
Activeness: Most days. But if you PM me I will DEFINATELY sort something out!
Game: Black
Pokemon has to be Umbreon. Shiny if possible :D

Now, since thats out of the way... Anyone want a pokemon battle?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'd like to join as a Trainer... Challenger... Whatever-y thing
Name: Hats (or) Tom
FC: 1249 4983 4183
Male.
Sprite is my Profile Pic!
Activeness: Most days. But if you PM me I will DEFINATELY sort something out!
Game: Black
Pokemon has to be Umbreon. Shiny if possible :D

Now, since thats out of the way... Anyone want a pokemon battle?

Read the first post or be ignored

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Wait, after you chose the E4 and a Champ, wouldn't you need to select 5 more gym leaders to fill in the spots?
Also, when it comes to Ice attacks, freezing is almost inevitable. Say I use Ice Beam and it freezes 2 Pokemon, would the battle have to be restarted?

One last thing, if I do sign up, may I use Unreleased Dream World abilities like...Shadow Tag Chandelure? Your rules don't state that I can't.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Wait, after you chose the E4 and a Champ, wouldn't you need to select 5 more gym leaders to fill in the spots?
Also, when it comes to Ice attacks, freezing is almost inevitable. Say I use Ice Beam and it freezes 2 Pokemon, would the battle have to be restarted?

One last thing, if I do sign up, may I use Unreleased Dream World abilities like...Shadow Tag Chandelure? Your rules don't state that I can't.

We still are no where near choosing an e4 or champ, as everyones activity has died off.

Unreleased abilities are fine, the freeze clause is a standard rule, Im not sure how it is policed. I have never seen two frozen in the same battle, Im not sure if its allowed within the game itself.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Spartan league Admin:
I apologise to all players involved, I had put alot of effort into this thread in the hope that it would survive. sadly due to dwindling interest and a change in my living locations I will no longer be able to use wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back