• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is the worst day of my life!

Years
    I'm fairly sure all of us have had at least one day of unexpected horribleness, bad luck, bad mojo, etc.

So, what was it like? What happened? Did it ever happen again?

Mine lasted for a week, because I unfortunately locked myself outside my house. While my mom was away. For a week. And I had to stay at one person's house: my neighbor's. Trust me, once you've had the same dish, three times day, all week, doing work in their house, you feel miserable.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm fairly sure all of us have had at least one day of unexpected horribleness, bad luck, bad mojo, etc.

So, what was it like? What happened? Did it ever happen again?

Mine lasted for a week, because I unfortunately locked myself outside my house. While my mom was away. For a week. And I had to stay at one person's house: my neighbor's. Trust me, once you've had the same dish, three times day, all week, doing work in their house, you feel miserable.

Hey wow.. be grateful they took you in! After all, it was your own forgetfulness that got you there in the first place.

I have my ups and downs all the time.. but no time have I ever felt that it was the "worst day" of my life.. Even death isn't technically a worst day; we mourn the dead for ourselves.. not for them if they're supposedly going to a better place.. ._. I could get into a huge debate, though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Basically, any day that makes me feel is the worst day of my life is when it involves a test, especially when it's in a subject I don't really like. Usually, the tension goes away after the test is over.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I don't recall having a "worst day". Though I'm sure I've told myself many times that a particular day was the worst one ever, but if I can't remember it now, it must not have been all that bad, eh?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    My entire senior year of high school. (I can't really recall any single days in particular.)

I'm a very sentimental person, so under normal circumstances, I would have been very sad to leave, and would miss the school etc. But, no. I never want to see that place again.

RSMangaFan

Harley's Hat
    Years
    Er.. I guess it was last year when I missed the bus, was late to school, received detention for being late to school even though it was because of traffic, realized I forgot my homework, failed my math quiz, and when I got home it turned out that all the doors were locked, only one of the neighbors was home (and she refused to call my mom or let me in), and this was all during a huge thunderstorm. So, yeah.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Well one time recently I accidentally stepped on four snails in the same day. That was real bad.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I peg it as the day after Obama was voted as President of the USA. (Honestly, I don't remember the actual date, just that because that was such a big event it was the only thing that played on the TVs in the waiting room all day. Aside from the TV briefly telling me every hour or two in the scrolling headlines that my favourite author had died.)

I'd had an operation the week prior and my surgeon/doctor said to call if the pain didn't subside after a week. I felt mostly better but not as good as she said I should, so I called and she told me to come down to the Emergency Room sometime the next day and she'd try to find a chance to look me over. So I went into work and my dad drove me to the hospital halfway through the day. Long story short, I ended up stuck there for 5 hours waiting to see her and then found out something had gone wrong and I needed another surgery. I got there at 10am and had to wait until 8PM or so for the surgery. Was in the most pain I've ever, ever been in after the surgery and found out I'm allergic to morphine and all it does is make me unbearably itchy. :'(

Then I got home (they didn't make me stay overnight, thankfully) and found out a hot chocolate my mom put in a thermos for me earlier in the week had gone bad and *exploded* all over my room because we'd both forgotten about it. XDD; This was at like 3am and the smell was awful. My mom is awesome though and helped clean it up before going to bed. ;~;

But yeah, it was a pretty miserable day for me, haha. Luckily whenever I'm having a bad day, though, I can kinda sit back and go "well, at least it's not that day!" ♥

Khengi

Nostalgic Trainer
    Years
    Three days ago.

Cooking ramen. Boiling hot.

Walk towards downstairs with noodles.

Mom calls out 'Turn the light off behind you'.

Turns around.

Dog is there and trips me.

Split decision as I fell: Burn me or the dog?

2nd degree burn on my six pack sexual abs.

Back