• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is what happens when a kid gets obsessed with Pokémon...

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Hae everybody, my name is Dylan (as some of you probably guessed). I recently became obsessed with Pokémon for no apparent reason, and I just felt like joining a forum about it, so that's how I ended up here. I don't watch the show much anymore, and I haven't played the games in quite some time. The only games that I still have in my possession are Emerald and Fire Red. I have been looking for my Diamond, but I just can't seem to find it which really sucks considering that all I needed to do was defeat Team Galactic on Mt. Coronet in order to catch Dialga, the Mirage Pokémon, and Arceus (if I managed to get my hands on an Azure Flute). :cer_cry: My most completed game is Fire Red in which I have caught Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. My favorite Pokémon is Arceus, even though I have no reason why. So, yeah, that's pretty much it... :cer_boogie::cer_tongue:

By the way, does anyone have any ideas for a custom rank? Haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Howdy! Names Red, and if you need any help around here, just gimmie a PM/VM. If you can't find your copy of Diamond, wait another week and get Platinum (:.
    Hmm as for your custom title.."Arceus Lover"? I dunno lol :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Howdy! Names Red, and if you need any help around here, just gimmie a PM/VM. If you can't find your copy of Diamond, wait another week and get Platinum (:.
    Hmm as for your custom title.."Arceus Lover"? I dunno lol :P

Nice to meet you, Red. Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I'll be needing help. I am a very active user on another vBulletin and have been for about seven months, so I pretty much know how everything works. The only things that I'm still getting used to are the "Notices" at the top of the page. They sort of bug me... Also I probably am going to be purchasing Platinum. Sadly it's released two days after my birthday, so I won't be able to get it for a gift. Oh well. By the way the "Arceus Lover" thing is a good idea. It suits me. :cer_tongue:

Last edited:

alexomat

Legendary Alexand
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Azure flute

How did you get the azure flute?
    By the way Arceus really is cool!
    Note: Im posted this will I was playing Diamond!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    How did you get the azure flute?
    By the way Arceus really is cool!
    Note: Im posted this will I was playing Diamond!!!

I don't have the Azure Flute. What I said was, "...if I managed to get my hands on an Azure Flute..." The key word is "if", but I have to say that my wording was pretty horrible. :cer_giggle: (Sorry, I just love these smilies. :cer_tongue:) I do know how to get the Azure Flute, though. It's not attainable in the game without cheating. The only way to get the Azure Flute is to go to a Nintendo event. Upcoming Nintendo events can be found on the official Pokémon website.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! This forum is really awesome so you're good at choosing! From you Siggy it kind of looks like Arceus is watching over the pokemon trainer. Well anyway that's all from me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Welcome to PC! This forum is really awesome so you're good at choosing! From you Siggy it kind of looks like Arceus is watching over the pokemon trainer. Well anyway that's all from me.

Thanks, Venus! Also I'm glad somebody noticed my signature. I made it awhile ago, and I think that the overall result is pretty good. By the way I found my Diamond game! I remembered that I hadn't played it since we moved in April, so I went searching through all the storage boxes in the basement and finally found it! I'm playing it right now. When I turned it on, I found myself on Route 209. I also noticed something pretty pathetic. I have 7 League Badges, and I've only caught 23 Pokémon. 11 of them being stored in Someone's PC:

• Lv. 4 Kricketot
    • Lv. 15 Bronzor
    • Lv. 14 Stunky
    • Lv. 14 Ponyta
    • Lv. 16 Machop
    • Lv. 22 Wooper
    • Lv. 6 Zubat
    • Lv. 17 Staravia
    • Lv. 23 Quagsire
    • Lv. 4 Bidoof
    • Lv. 8 Geodude
    And 6 of them on my Pokémon team:

• Lv. 49 Infernape
    • Lv. 41 Luxray
    • Lv. 39 Golduck
    • Lv. 21 Gyarados
    • Lv. 21 Bibarel
    • Lv. 11 Straly
    No wonder I wasn't able to defeat Team Galactic. xD I think I was probably on Route 209 instead of Mt. Coronet because I was trying to make my Pokémon stronger.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey man, I'm new to here as well.

Arceus is pretty cool. Thankfully, there's going to be a new plush release of Arceus.

(I collect plush of Pokemon)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Hey man, I'm new to here as well.

Arceus is pretty cool. Thankfully, there's going to be a new plush release of Arceus.

(I collect plush of Pokemon)

Hae, welcome to the PokéComunity message boards! :cer_tongue: A plush Arceus? That's killer! I am so going to try to get one (if I can figure out where they're sold). xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Hallo! ^^ Welcome to the site, have fun, and try not to trip over the dead topics. XP

Hi! Thanks for the welcome, and I'll try my best not to bump a thread. On another forum that I'm a member on, you can bump threads as long as your post is contributing, and that also means that you don't have to repost old threads like you do here.

Aren't we all really obsessed with pokemon.

Yes. ^.^

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Being obsessed is fun >D
    Especially when it leads you to communities as awesome as this one, really.
    Well, Dylan, here's hoping you enjoy your time on PC. Feel free to VM/PM me if you want, for I'm open to any questions you may have. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Being obsessed is fun >D
    Especially when it leads you to communities as awesome as this one, really.
    Well, Dylan, here's hoping you enjoy your time on PC. Feel free to VM/PM me if you want, for I'm open to any questions you may have. ^^

Thanks for the welcome, Lanee! :D

Back