• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is what i do.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
  • soooo... i figure i've never put any of my work on the net. well. a little... i forget. and this used to be my old posting grounds, so i'll show whoever cares. there's just a few pieces, mostly college work from the last couple of months.

doubletongue.co.uk

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Oh no...SYMBOLISM! I like it. What is the 'papaver' one...people in helmets? War helmets? Poppies? Flanders Fields? The lines are very loose and it's hard to tell, at first, what the figures are. You have two broken images, by the way. I like the dandelions...although dandelions as a symbol have been done before, the colours are a nice touch.

Will you draw for me? Really? :D

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • 4 of them are editorial illustrations for newspapers. the2dandelion ones are posters for london transport. 1 of them is for a short book i produced on the phrase "one way". and the girl was done more or less for fun.

they are soldiers woven from the opium poppy. the article it was for was about how since troops have been in afganistan opium production has gone way up. basically. i just get given the articles and a couple of days to make an illustration.

and i'm not sure i care if dandelions have been done before. but sorry if i'm not brimming with originality.

oh and i was in the process of fixing the broken images but thanks anyway.

oh and i will draw for you. but i'm more likely to if you pay me.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • asldkfjskldjfin gorgeous. Makes me unhappy that I can't art.

My favorite is probably the balloon one, it brings to mind children's literature. I don't know if it's Christmas or what but I've been in a Moomin-y mood lately, or something else I can't put a name to. Can't sit down but for nostalgia attacks these days.

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    its very interesting, and a bit... excentric I think.
    Like it *Thumbs up*

reacen

Reacen
    Years
  • Nice, i like it too *Thumbs up too*
    Also i really really like the "One way" one, and that first girl, good work, really interesting !

Back